He's back

Mia's POV 

 I opened my locker as the girls checked their schedule for the day. There was still no sign of Jake and honestly I had stopped thinking about it, well I tried not to think about it.

"Mia," I heard a familiar voice and turned around to face Miss Chloe.

"Oh, hey. How's it going?" I asked and she smiled.

"You know how you gave my eight graders a lesson the other day? Well, they are begging me to have another lesson with you. Do you think you can manage in the first lesson?" She asked hopefully and I let out a little laugh.

"I'll be there."

"Great!" She said and walked away.

The bell finally rang and the girls and I parted ways. I went to the studio as the students filed in. They cheered when they saw me as I walked to the front of the class with Miss Chloe.  The same weird guy who had asked me to marry him the other day was there too and he gave me a smirk to which I rolled my eyes at.

Asshole!

Miss Chloe started the lesson and I gave them demonstrations. Their lesson was based on street dancing, so I showed them some steps and then told them to perform them with co-ordination. Some of them did pretty well but other were just crap. Straight forward I know, but why sugarcoat it?

The lesson ended and I picked up my bag to leave. I walked to my locker and got my books out for the next class. The same weird eight grader came up to me.

"Hey,"

"Hi." I answered in my 'I'm so bored with you right now' tone.

He was a blonde with green eyes. He had a smile that reminded me of my dad and of course that sickened me.

"Are you free Saturday night?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"No she isn't," A familiar voice suddenly replied instead of me. I didn't have to turn to see who it was because the body spray said it all. He stood beside me and I inhaled the scent of his sexy body spray.

"Oh, I thought you were single." The guy looked at me, I was about to answer but again got interrupted.

"She's not! So you better walk away, now!" He ordered and the poor eight grader scurried off like a mouse running from a cat!

I turned to my right and finally saw Jake. He was smirking and I gave him my best smile. I inspected his face, that sexy face! The brown, messy hair! Those eyes!

"Did you miss me?" He asked in his sexy voice that I desperately wanted to hear. Note the sarcasm there!

"Why would I do that?" I answered coolly.

"You love me, Kitty. Admit it, already!"

I was about to answer when someone punched Jake real hard in the arm. It was Mike and Nate.

"Where the fuck have you been, dude!" They asked in unison.

"It's good to have you back, Jake. Someone was extremely worried!" Rachel said and Rebecca pointed at me.

"Were you now?" Jake asked surprised and I shook my head.

"She's lying!" Rebecca, Nate, Mike and Rachel said in unison. This made Jake laugh and wink at me.

"I wasn't worried!" I yelled and walked to class frustrated.

 ****************************

The day passed quicker than it usually does and I finally started focusing on the lectures that I had been missing for the past week. I was waiting for the girls because we were supposed to go shopping today, which is why I didn't come in my own car today. I spotted Jake and decided to ask where he was.