Ice cream and running in wedges

I wrote this in a rush so please bare my spelling and sentence structure errors :p 

Mia's POV 

I began thinking about the dream I had last night the moment I woke up until I realized that my head was still on Jake's bare shoulder. I was still sweating and I had no idea why! I found my arm on Jake's chest and it began to tremble. I stared at his abs which were so hot I found it hard to look away. I finally moved my body to my side of the bed creating some distance between us. 

I inspected his face while he slept peacefully. People with such beauty should be sent to jail! His features looked perfect as streaks of sunlight that came from beside the curtains touched his face. His hair were messy and his lips looked so warm and welcoming! He always did something that made me hate him but then something would just attract me towards him!

"Morning kitty!" He said after a while in a sleepy voice. I didn't answer because I was too busy drooling over the brown eyes he had just opened. 

"So care to tell me what made you scream last night?" He asked and the dream came back in flashbacks. 

"I had a nightmare......." 

"And?" He added as if wanting details. 

"It was just so weird and confusing."

"You'll have to be more specific than that!" 

"Um.......I was crying over a grave and I was wearing a wedding dress, well it looked like a wedding dress." I said

"Who's grave was it?" 

"I don't know......but the whole scene was pretty freakin scary!" I said and some disturbing thoughts invaded my mind. Who's grave was it? Why was I in a dress that really looked like a wedding dress? Who had left me causing me such pain? 

After the trail of questions I had a really horrifying feeling that something unpleasant was about to happen! 

"It's OK, I'm here." Jake said as if reading my mind. I looked at him and then turned my head. 

"RISE AND SHINE!" Mr. Fitz barged into the room and when he saw Jake shirtless he covered his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, go ahead, continue whatever you guys were doing." He said with his hand still on his eyes. 

"We weren't doing anything, can you open this? I need to pee." I said and he did what I asked him to. 

I got a grey shirt and a yellow mini from the closet and went to the bathroom as Jake scratched the back of his head. I changed into the clothes and wore wedges to match. After I was done, I stepped out of the bathroom and wore some golden bangles and ear rings to complete my look. The girls came in to get me after a moment and we went downstairs to have breakfast. 

We were way early for breakfast and the others were still fast asleep so Mr. Fitz told us to go have breakfast alone. We ordered the food and the girls began talking about random stuff but I kept quiet. I was too busy thinking about the nightmare I had last night. 

"What's wrong?" Rachel asked 

"Huh?" I said a little lost. 

"Are you OK." Rebecca asked. 

"I don't know, it's just that I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in sort of a wedding dress and was crying over a grave. I don't know who's grave it was though." I stated and they looked at me, puzzled. 

"That's.........." 

"Creepy." Rachel completed Rebecca's unfinished sentence. 

"I know..."