"Ah, Jisoo, I heard you moved out?" Hongjoong asked the youngest member at the table. "How is living on your own going?"

"Ah yes" Jisoo replied politely "I had to get used to it, leaving a full house and then living with a friend is quite different. But it's going well! I got school and work balanced"

"That's great to hear" he replied and smiled the younger. Hongjoong stole glances from his mentor, debating over speaking up about his partner, but he let it be for a second. "We have actually a lot to celebrate, I dare to say" he than said "for us with kids, days of waking up too early to get the kids to school are over. For me and my team the promotions are over, thanks to all of your hard work in this-"

"And our Seonghwa first TV-appearance!" Sora exclaimed "we have to celebrate his self-control for not killing that... Lady on the roof!" they added.

"Oh yes the interview! I saw it too" Seungcheol commented "The lady was quite disrespectful though. Who would ask such questions?"

"her audacity- to this day I wonder" Seonghwa marked to it and continued his food.

~

"Mhm... Seongie ? Have you seen my boys? I can't find them" Jeonghan said and pulled Seonghwa to the side.

"Mhm? Weren't they playing outside just a minute ago?" Seonghwa dropped the dishes in the sink and scanned the garden for the kids. The sun had gone down, it was just around their bedtime. "Are they upstairs?" he asked himself, dried his hands off and directed Jeonghan further into the house. He walked up the stairs and noticed that the older wasn't following him. "You can come upstairs, it's no problem"

Nodding, Jeonghan climbed up too, came to a hold in front of Yunho's door. With a light knock Seonghwa annonced themselves but there was no response. So, he carefully opened dthe door and looked inside. The lights were off and all blankets and pillows were thrown on the floor. The Kim kids, the triplets and Seokmin were sleeping in the pile of pillows and blankets. "Ops, found them" Seonghwa softly chucked and was about to close the door.

"no, I should wake them and take them home-"

"Come on, it's summer break, let the kids sleep. It's fine" Seonghwa assured. "it's no problem, why wake them again?"

"You don't have to do that, really-"

"Come on, it's totally fine. They are already sleeping anyway. We won't even notice them here will we?" with a little effort Seonghwa could convince Jeonghan to just let the kids sleep and then took him back downstairs. The elder went back outside while the owner of the house entered the kitchen again, he still had to put away all the dishes. As he set foot in his kitchen, he stopped. "Oh no, no let me do that!" he said and rushed over to Chaewon who was sorting the dishes.

"No-no, it's so much, let me help you!" she insisted and didn't let the man hush her out. "It's fine. We will be faster together anyway"

Sighing, Seonghwa let her help him. An uncomfortable silence fell over them as they sorted the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. "So... By any chance... Are you from Gyeongsang?" he asked carefully.

"And attended Myungshin High school?" Chaewon gave back and set the last plate into the dishwasher.

"This... This is... Unexpected?" the male chuckled nervously and started the machine. "It's been a while, huh?"

"Who would have thought, Seongie" Chaewon chuckled and leanded against the kitchen counter. "That you remember me after twelve years?"

"Tsk, you remembered too" he gave back and joined her. "So... You got yourself a sugar daddy or how did that happen?"

-
Heeey how yall doing?

Uhhh who's Chaewon actually?👀👀

I went to sleep and then I wake up to carats adopting animals under seventeen's names??? Like, Hoshi is a tiger dad of 4? 5?🥺🥺🥺 I can't with that fandom I- they adopted frogs under Minghao's name... And a panda for Jihoon??🥺🥺

It's not caratland anymore, it's caratzoo

Ah.. Yall remember my maths exam I was stressing about? Well my teacher won't come to school for a couple weeks and I won't get it until they finally come back and I'm like- bitch just tell me my grade I ain't waiting a month until you come back-

Istg school stresses me so much rn I can't even tell yall how much. Yet here I am, writing as it's my only way coping with it💀

Ahhh anyways

Don't be my dumb ass.
Be a smarter ass✌️

-gulkurusubb