Diary pt-6

13th August 1985,

11:31 pm,

Dear diary,
I'm so happy, the previous month was a piece of cake, Andrea kept visiting over, she is such a good friend and I also succeeded in hiding things from Christy till now, All thanks to those loose and baggy clothes. But, I guess she is having some doubts regarding the loose outfits, I think I'll be able to make it till next month. Also, yesterday Phil came over, he was alone. He told me that he resigned from the police force, that was pretty surprising but, after all, it's his choice...

Anyway, I can't wait for my child!! I have already started to note down the names. Also, I have to keep Christy in dark because of the constant visits to the doctor, I told her that I'm having back problems. But, I don't know how much I can hide it. I miss Robbin.
~Meldy Crew (Collins)

I glared at the word 'friend' for long minutes before I sighed.

"Great, my mom and Meldy are 'just friends' "

"Hm....something is fishy here" Alex mused. I glared at him so he spoke.

"Look, either Meldy is writing lies or it's just your mom and Christy."

"I didn't expect that from mom" I sighed again. My gaze, fixed on the ground.

"Easy there Shay, we still haven't found the truth" he kept a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know Alex, I just don't feel right about this, why are we even doing it in the first place?" I groaned.

"Today or tomorrow, you would find out the truth so, why not now?"

"I can't believe my mom did this to me, she broke my trust"

"I know, it hurts, but maybe she is hiding something bigger that can make you even more upset?"

"Maybe, but we still don't know"

"Let's not jump to conclusions shall we?"

I nodded and turned the page.