chapter fifty-three.

Start from the beginning

A big smile grow as across my face and I jump up to hug him.

"Thank you" I look up at him then place a small kiss on his lips.

He kisses me back then looks at me with a confused face.

"When were you drinking?" he asks me.

I realize he tasted the vodka on my lips and freeze in shock.

"Uh, your mother offered" I blush.

He laughs then rolls his eyes, going back out to his bedroom. I close the bathroom door and use Draco's mouthwash then throw my hair up in a ponytail. There's a knock at the bathroom door and I open it to see Draco with some clothes in his hands.

"My mother insisted you borrowed these..they should fit" Draco says, handing me a pair of leggings and a shirt.

I smile then immediately change; the leggings fit just right along with the plain mauve V neck. I walk out to his bedroom and grab my old socks and black converse, putting them on. I look at the letter I left on his desk and remember that I need to send it to the Weasleys.

"Um Draco, could you send this out for me?" I ask him, holding the letter up to him.

"I'll have my mother send it out, just write down the address on a piece of parchment" he responds.

I go into his drawer and grab a blank piece of parchment, writing the Weasley's address on it. There's a small knock at the door and Draco opens it, talking to his mother for a minute. He brings in a silver spoon and places it on his desk, then grabbing my letter and the piece of parchment with their address. He hands it to his mother and asks her to send it out for me.

"What's this?" I ask, referring to the spoon on his desk.

"It's a port key, whenever you're ready to go you hold it with me and manifest the location" he responds, holding it out.

"Can we go to America?" I ask him.

"I'm really unfamiliar but sure.." he sighs.

"Just think of a gas station bathroom, I'll do the rest..you know what that looks like right?" I ask him, chuckling.

"Yes, of course" he chuckles.

I smile widely, grabbing ahold of the port key with him. Suddenly we appear in an empty bathroom with one toilet and a sink. It smelled like shit and cigarettes..we're in America for sure.

"God that smell is awful" Draco groans, plugging his nose.

I laugh then grab ahold of his hand, pulling him towards the door. I poke my head out and it definitely looks very..American. There's trucks and beat up trap cars at gas pumps and it looks as if we're in the middle of Seattle. I look around and no ones watching us so I pull Draco out with me. He unplugs his nose then looks at the surroundings.

"This is America?" he asks with a disgusted face.

"This is Seattle" I laugh.

His eyebrows furrow as he scoffs.

"Come on, we need to catch a bus" I say, pulling him towards the sidewalk.

He follows after me and we find a bus station down the street. We sit down on the bench and wait for the next bus, only for me to realize I don't have any money. We need money to go on the bus and most importantly to buy my necessities.

"Draco um..I don't have-" I stutter.

"What? Money?" he cuts me off, pulling a big stack of cash out of his pocket.

My eyes lighten up then dull only to realize it's UK pounds..not American dollars.

"You didn't have to-"

I get cut off by the bus pulling up in front of us; I have to think of something quick.

"I'm not going to make you pay for your destroyed belongings when it wasn't even your fault" he smiles at me.

I stand up and begin to board the bus with him. Here goes nothing...

"Excuse me sir, our plane just landed here and we only have UK pounds, could you just take us to the closest currency exchange?" I ask the bus driver in a British accent.

He raises his eyebrows at me then looks over to Draco.

"Are you with her?" he asks Draco.

"Yes" Draco responds assertively.

"Whatever, get on" the bus driver rolls his eyes, letting us pass through.

I quickly pull Draco to the closest open seat as the bus drives off.

"Hogwarts didn't only teach you magic, it taught you an accent as well" he whispers into my ear.

I flash an evil grin at him, resulting in him to chuckle. After a long bus ride the driver stops in front of the Seattle Westfield mall..perfect.

"There's a currency exchange station inside" he yells out to us.

I grab Draco's hand and pull him to the front of the bus.

"Thanks buddy" I smirk at him, speaking in a clear American accent.

"You little bitch!" he yells at me as I pull Draco off of the bus with me.

He quickly closes the bus doors and speeds off. I stick my tongue out and flip him off as he drives off.

"You're reckless" Draco laughs at me.

"I know" I respond, pulling him towards the mall's front doors.