♔𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢♔

« 𝚈/𝙽 »

You were excitedly running through your home having dolled up to the maximum without making your face look like a cake. "(Y/N), love, what in the world are you doing?" your mother asked with a raised eyebrow. She had been watching you the entire morning up until now, minutes before Hanyu was supposed to be there, trying to get you to spill on what you were preparing for.

You weren't really sure how to tell your mom that you had found your apparent soulmate in another universe which was potentially dangerous and that he was going to show you around in there today without her getting a heart attack. Honestly, you still kind of doubted whether or not it was really safe to go, but you had to trust Hanyu on this one.

In the end, you just decided to show her your key and the little chat you had with Hanyu. Your mom's face went from skeptical to delighted to slightly concerned. "What does he mean with 'evil and bloodshed'? When are you going to be back? Are you going to be alone with him? Does your phone even work over there? How in the world did your messages even travel through different worlds?"

You sighed defeatedly. Of course, you understood your mother's worries, but you wished that she'd be a little calmer. "Don't worry about it, he just said we were going to be safe anyway. I don't know, I'll make sure to be home before the sun goes down, though! Yeah, probably, what about it? And judging from me being able to send messages to his phone I'd say my phone works there just as well as here," You simply ignored the last question, as you had no idea how this kind of stuff was being handled. Probably more magic.

The woman before you still seemed slightly uncertain, but she didn't want to take this away from you.
"Be home by five and, please stay safe," Her voice softened by the end and she pressed a gentle kiss onto your forehead. "Don't forget to call me and keep your phone's sound on!" She demanded staring into your eyes. "Alright, alright," to be honest you were just glad that she even let you go.

"I will, thank you," you smiled brightly and embraced your mother. Talk of the devil, the kitchen door suddenly started glowing and got tenderly pushed open by a certain boy. He shyly smiled at your mother slightly taken aback as he completely forgot that your parents were probably going to be there, too. "A-ah, hello," Hanyu tried his best to keep his calm and felt a gentle tug at his sleeve.

You, knowing your mother's tendencies to interview every boy who had dared to enter your life, quickly wanted to leave before she had a chance to start the investigation. Hanyu, more than willingly complied and waved said woman goodbye before swiftly turning and leading you back through the door.

"So, what do you have planned?" You asked, letting your gaze drift across the new environment you were standing in. It was a small, sunshine-filled town, livened by children playing tag and tired parents looking after them with a defeated smile. A row of buildings and establishments encased a little road, decorated with a few green accents. There was a subtle smile on your face, as this sight gave you a sense of calm. Maybe, Hanyu was right and there was nothing to fear.

"Let me show you my favorite place in this town," He smiled softly and took your hand once again to walk you to a tiny building with a pleasant ambiance. "Hey, Hanyu!" A man standing at one of the tables greeted. "Oh, who did you bring?" He smiled brightly and intently stared at you. "I'll introduce you another time," Hanyu promised and took you to a seat in the back.

"Who was that? And what is this place?" You asked with curious eyes. "That was the owner, I used to spend a lot of time in here, so we've become kinda close," He informed you. "This is a magic shop-café hybrid" He chuckled because of your confused expression and then pointed to a shelf filled with old books and different potion bottles.

"That's a little preview of the shop downstairs. And that-" He diverted his gaze to a cream-colored door. "-is the kitchen," On cue, the door flew open and differently sized cups and plates filled with delicious treats floated into the main-area to whoever had ordered them. One of the baristas had also stepped outside to make sure nothing went wrong with the spell he had cast on the food.

"I thought everyone here was a human, apart from the shapeshifters," Hanyu tilted his head at your question. "Uh, yeah, but humans can still use spell-books and items," You let out an excited squeak. "They can?! Well, not in our world! I want to try that out!" You jumped up and quickly walked to the bookshelves being closely followed by your cooing date. "Alright, choose a book we'll try a few of them," you nodded gratefully and pointed at a dark purple one.

"Ooh, a book about plants? That's an odd choice, people usually go for explosives," He smiled softly and grabbed the chosen item, then the boy quickly walked to the counter. "Hey, wait!" Determined to not let him pay on his own you ran after him. "I'll pay!" You squeaked and tried to snatch the book from him, but to no avail, he had already handed the book to the cashier.

"Oops," He smiled teasingly, as he paid for the product earning a gentle punch from you. "Meanie," You mumbled, a faint blush settling on your face. "Awww, did I make you mad?" He ruffled through your hair. "Now c'mon we can try this out later, let's get something to drink first," He suggested, eyes glowing from his desire for a hot drink. "Yes!" you nodded softly. "But this time you'll let me pay!" you fake glared at him making him laugh warmly.

« 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹: 𝙴𝚗𝚍 »
--❥ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟸𝟼