♔𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊♔

« 𝚈/𝙽 »

Warm. It was uncomfortably warm. You tried to turn but something was holding you down. A little dazed you opened your eyes to see none other than your best friend and your soulmate on either side of your bed, asleep. You smiled softly, ever since you got released from the hospital those two hadn't left your side.

Though it was quite cute to watch them bicker over who had the cuter pajama it was getting a little exhausting. "Alright, you morons, time to get up!" Your best friend groaned in agony, as Hanyu almost fell off the bed. "Gee, no need to yell like that." They yawned.

"Pah!" You grinned brightly and got up. "Meeeh, come back! I want to cuddle," The boy whined, but then got shut down by (Y/BFF/N). "Dude you've been glued to them whenever you can, no more cuddles for you!"

"Tsk, try me!" Hanyu jumped onto his feet and ran towards you with open arms. "DON'T YOU DARE!" But it was too late. The taller/shorter guy had you firmly in his grip and was sticking out his tongue to (Y/BFF/N).

"That's it! I'm done with this household!" They dramatically yelled and ran out of the room not without slamming the door behind them. Aka they were hungry and were going down to get some breakfast. Hanyu, however, had no intention of letting go, yet. "Hanyu?"

"Hm?"

"You're a dork," you muttered. He chuckled and planted a kiss on your cheek. "And I love every part of your dorky self," you whispered with a gentle blush. Though that was not completely true. Angry Hanyu is a scary Hanyu, but luckily also rare.

"Let's go, before I explode." You tugged at his sleeve and he finally released you. Hand in hand you wobbled into the kitchen where you found five familiar faces and two additional ones. Spiegel and Yuu had made friends with your mother, so it wasn't rare for them to come over. "I see the whole group is here."

"HANYU, COME BACK HOME! My insides have turned into Pizza!" Zeyu begged, clinging onto Hanyu who put his hands on his hips. "Oh so now you appreciate home-cooked meals? You're impossible do you know that?" The smaller boy nodded with desperation in his eyes, it was almost convincing.

"Oh, yeah his food's been great! Whenever mom's not home he cooks and it's delicious!" The rest of the group now also groaned. "Alright, I guess I'll have to leave you for today."

"YES, ME TIME!!" Your best friend screeched and jumped at you excitedly. Hanyu just shook his head disapprovingly and pulled them back. "I will be back, though." He then turned to you and gave you a proper kiss, short and innocent as always. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" He whispered, making you melt. There was tenderness oozing from his eyes and you truly felt like you were experiencing your 'happily ever after'.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs♡︎