Chapter 57- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin woke up in cold sweat.

"Please tell me it was a dream, please tell me it was a dream, please tell me it was a dream-"

Soobin looked around.

"Dammit!"

Everything felt unfamiliar. The unfamiliar room, floor, even the feeling. A bad vibe radiated through the air.

Soobin hopped out of bed.

"Isn't there some archery game happening today??" Soobin muttered groggily.

"I hate sports."

Soobin walked around his room. "Where is the mirror?? How am I supposed to fix my crusty bed hair if there isn't a mirror?"

Soobin shuffled across the room. "Wait- WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?!? I GOTTA PEE REAL BAD!"

Soobin jogged over to the door that enters into the hallway. He turned the knob only to find out that it was locked.

"WHAT!?"

Soobin squirmed around. Just so you know, Soobin has a VERY weak bladder.

"I. Need. To. Go. Pee." Soobin said urgently.

Suddenly the door clicked and opened up. Soobin stumbled out of the room and scrambled into the hallway.

He immediately realized that he had no clue where the bathroom is.

"WHERE IS THE PEE-PEE ROOM?!" Soobin hollered. He didn't even feel embarrassed for yelling that out loud, that's how bad he needed to go to the bathroom.

Soobin's eyes locked with Taehyun's. Soobin momentarily paused.

NOT HIM!

"It's over there," Taehyun quickly squeaked out while pointing a finger at a door.

Soobin dashed to the door and went inside. He successfully did his business.

Soobin came out of the stall. At that moment, everything hit him like a bullet. The information he learned yesterday and the betrayal.

Since Soobin was the only one in the bathroom, he had time to reflect on what happened yesterday.

Yeonjun's mom isn't the queen of Ayra! So does that mean he won't rule Ayra?? What will the people think??

And Taehyun is a robber!! I knew that guy was hiding something but I didn't realize it was this big! Why didn't he tell us??

Soobin thought about it.

He probably doesn't trust us, or he is working for them!!! I really hope he isn't working for the robbers anymore.

Soobin suddenly remembered what the Boss said to Taehyun.

The Boss said that Taehyun was the only person to escape, so clearly he hates this place. But why didn't he tell us!!! I thought we were friends?!? Friends are supposed to tell each other everything, right?!?

Soobin sighed.

I don't think I can look at Taehyun the same. How can I trust him when he broke my trust?? 

All it takes is a single lie to implant a black hole of doubt into someone. Trust takes months to build, yet seconds to break, and forever to mend.

Once someone crumples your trust like a cookie, it will never be the same. It'll take a lot to regain your previous cookie (Lesson is DON'T crumple your cookies when you eat it ☺️).