Chapter 15- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun was currently screaming into a pillow.

Oh my gosh I just talked back to someone I feel like such a bad person!

Yeonjun removed the pillow from his face. His face was tinted pink from all the screaming.

You might be thinking why he screamed into a pillow.

Well, early today Yeonjun snapped at someone who ran into him. All the bottled up emotions just bursted out at that second. When that kid ran into Yeonjun, Yeonjun was reminded of all the times his parents would hit him. He never talked back to his parents because he was scared to do so, but when that person ran into Yeonjun, he felt anger flow through his veins. He took out his anger on a unlucky servant.

That servant happened to be Soobin.

Next time I see that fellow, I'm going to apologize to him. He didn't deserve that outburst. 

The thing is, how the fuck am I going to see him again, there are probably hundreds of servants here.

Yeonjun looked out the window, onto the field where Beomgyu learns how to fight.

I am soon going to be there, learning how to fight with Prince Beomgyu.

Beomgyu.

My brother.

The person who told me not to call him Prince Beomgyu and instead call him Beomgyu.

The 'Stone faced' Prince who isn't actually 'Stone faced.'

He seems so bubbly and happy around me, why does he seem so sad outside of the palace. He seems like such a great person, now I feel so bad for judging him by how he looks outside.

That's right, people might put on a facade when you see them, but you have to earn their trust. When that happens, their facade will melt away and you will see their true colors (Ngl when I was writing trust, I almost wrote thrust 😳. Sorry, I probably ruined the moment 😔).

Yeonjun sighed and started twiddling his thumbs.

I really miss home, but at the same time I don't. This place is too grand and rich! That's so unlike me and how I grew up. I'll never fit in with Beomgyu and everyone else here. They all seem so happy to be here, but then there is me. It felt nice to talk with Beomgyu, but seeing so much people is overwhelming. They all expect me to rule them when I can't even talk to my former classmates.

Tears started running down his cheeks, but Yeonjun quickly wiped it away.

Don't be a weak bitch, that isn't how you raised yourself to be!  Yeonjun scolded himself.

Yeonjun stuffed his hands into his jeans pocket. He pulled out a map that Beomgyu gave him a few hours ago. It shows how to get to the training place where Yeonjun will start training as a Prince.

Yeonjun glanced at the clock sitting on the wall.

8:10 pm

FUCK! IM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!! THE CASTLE IS GINORMOUS, HOW WILL I GET THERE IN TIME?!

Yeonjun started punching the stuffed pillow.

"This is all your fault stupid pillow! If you hadn't let me scream in you then I wouldn't have lost track of time and been late."

After Yeonjun punched the pillow a good amount of times, he ran out of the room with the map clutched in his hand.

He ran through the maze like structure of the castle looking left and right (LEFT AND RIGHT~ That song always gets stuck in my head. It's probably stuck in your head now :D ).