Chapter 38- Yeonjun

Yeonjun's POV

Yeonjun was up and going next morning. It was Saturday, meaning that he was in a good mood. He dashed through the halls, trying to look for the breakfast area.

The delicious aroma was guiding him through the halls.

IT SMELLS SO GOOD!

Eventually, his long legs reached the the eating area.

(UGHHH YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW I'M HAVING LUNCH AT SCHOOL AND I JUST SPILLED MY FRUIT. IT FELL ON THE TABLE AND I HAD TO ASK A TEACHER WHERE THE PAPER TOWELS WERE AND THEN I HAD TO GO WALK ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE LUNCH ROOM TO GET THE PAPER TOWELS. I HAD TO GO WALK ACROSS THE LUNCH ROOM THREE TIMES CUZ I NEEDED MORE TOWELS. Okay I'm gonna type and eat now hehehe 😊).

The smile on Yeonjun's face faltered.

Sitting around a huge table was Soobin, Hueningkai, Taehyun, Arya, and Beomgyu.

WAIT- SINCE WHEN DID BEOMGYU BECOME CLOSE WITH SOOBIN AND HIS FRIENDS??

Arya is also there, but she is the type of person who easily mingles with people (That moment when you can't relate to yourself 😳. I do NOT easily mingle with people).

Yeonjun felt his heart plummet.

Beautiful smiles were plastered on all their faces. They were all laughing at something ridiculous Kai did.

Why can't I be part of a friend group?

WHY AM I SO FUCKING LONELY!?!

Yeonjun stayed frozen in place. He has to admit to himself that he found them all entertaining.

Beomgyu was adorable in his own way. The way he gets frightened by something, or the way his eyes light up when he's excited.

Yeonjun doesn't know Hueningkai that much, regardless, he knows how funny he can be. Just his smile can kick you out of a bad mood.

Yeonjun knows even less about Taehyun, but he knows that he brings laughter with his savage roasts. He even made Yeonjun chuckle a few times.

Arya is very unique in her own way. She scares people, which can be annoying sometimes, but she also can be very sweet. She helps clean up when people leave a mess, she buys snacks for people, and so much more.

And then there is Soobin. A big mystery.

Yesterday I'm pretty sure he was looking at me, but the thing is, it wasn't like how people stared at me at school. At school, I get scornful stares, but Soobitch (oops almost typed Soobin 😅) looked at me in a different way. His eyes carried a soft and tender look in them.

His eyes seemed like pillows, very comforting and inviting. But sadly Yeonjun didn't look too deeply into Soobin's eyes. Yeonjun gets shy when he looks at people's eyes, so he quickly averts his gaze before it gets awkward (Same 😳).

Something snapped Yeonjun out of his thoughts.

"Hey! Yeonjun! Hey!"

Yeonjun rapidly blinked his eyes. From the table, Arya was waving at him to get his attention.

She ditched her chair and ran to where Yeonjun was standing.

FUCCC WHAT IS SHE DOING??

She stood in front of Yeonjun. "Come sit with us, we'd love to have you!"

Yeonjun's mouth was agape.

Did she just say that?

She smiled. "You are part of this group, so don't be shy and get your ass over there."