Chapter 29- Hueningkai

Hueningkai's POV  

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE PHOTO UP THERE^^ FOR A SECOND,  ALL THE OXYGEN LEFT MY BODY~

(tw: includes sensitive topics)

Hueningkai woke up to the sound of birds happily chirping outside his window.

How are they so happy at this ungodly hour?

He turned sideways and glanced at the hidden figure sleeping on the bed next to him.

Soobin looks so small and cute when he sleeps.

Hueningkai sadly smiled at the sight.

I must protect him at all costs. I can't even imagine life without him.

Kai's hands brushed over the fabric of the bed. It seems so inviting and soft whenever Hueningkai looks at it, but when he lays down, it's anything but soft.

The bed feels so hard and the sheets feel like sandpaper against his skin. So rough and uncomfortable.

Even when he changes his position, nothing changes. The sheets claw at his skin and the rock hard pillow makes it almost impossible to sleep.

Kai sighed.

He felt that feeling again.

The feeling of hopelessness. The feeling of something being right in front of you, but you are too small and weak to grasp it.

Kai's stomach was twisting and turning. He felt sick and nauseous. He didn't want to be in this body anymore, he felt so useless.

Hueningkai looked over at the window.

It's bright outside. Too bright.

He forced himself to get up and change into his hoodie. The hoodie that he always wears.

He did all of this without waking up Soobin. Hueningkai would scold himself if he ever woke up Soobin. Soobin looked so peaceful when he's asleep, and Kai didn't want to interrupt the peacefulness.

Kai looked in the mirror and frown.

My clothes are getting tight on me, and I only got these a week ago!

I guess my fat ass won't have breakfast today.

Gosh! I can't even lose some weight, pathetic!

Kai's frown only got deeper the longer he stared at his reflection.

He hated his reflection. Everything about it absolutely disgusted him.

Why am I so fat and ugly?

My hair looks so out of place all the time.

My skin is so uneven. It's not even the same color throughout.

My lips are so thin and cracked. So unattractive.

My acne is getting worse.

My body is so weirdly shaped. Why can't I have a nice body?

My belly is getting bigger. I've been eating way too much food these days. Food that I don't deserve.

Hueningkai scratched at his arms. He was feeling that familiar craving. The itch was getting unbearable.

Hueningkai dug his hand into his hoodie pocket and felt the object. He took one last look at the room and exited.

He ran to the nearest bathroom. Kai knew it would be empty. He knew because he goes there every single day.