Chapter 37- Soobin

Soobin's POV

Soobin entered the Bighit Boys room. A meeting was about to start soon.

He was carrying a ton of snacks for everyone. He even brought brownies for Arya. Yes, Arya is coming. Even though she isn't officially part of Bighit Boys, she still joins the meetings and helps everyone.

She likes helping people out, she claims that it makes her happy.

Soobin dumped all the snacks on the couches nearby.

Someone jumped from behind Soobin, which startled the fuck out of him.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Soobin turned around and in front of him stood none other than Arya.

"I swear to god I'm going to have a heart attack because of you!"

Arya just laughed in response.

She helped Soobin arrange the snacks and soon enough, everyone in Bighit Boys was settled on the floor. Hueningkai, Taehyun and Soobin sat next to each other, with Arya, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu sitting next to Soobin. Arya suddenly got up and left to sit next to Beomgyu.

That means that Yeonjun and Soobin were sitting next to each other.

DID SHE JUST GET UP AND LEAVE ON PURPOSE?!

Soobin looked over at Arya. She caught his gaze and smirked at him.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Soobin looked to his side and saw Yeonjun sitting crisscrossed on the floor. He was wearing gray sweatpants, a plain white shirt, and a black beanie.

It was simple but stylish.

How does he look so good in a beanie??

Yeonjun was looking at the floor, but then he abruptly turned his head to the side, meeting Soobin's gaze.

Soobin swiveled his head to the other side.

OH MY GOD THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!!!

"Your ears are red," a quiet but familiar voice said.

SHIT SHIT SHIT JJSHSHSJHJAHA!

Soobin turned his head to face Yeonjun. He casually shook his head. "Nope."

Yeonjun smiled. "Were you staring at me?"

CODE RED CODE RED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

Soobin nervously chuckled. "Of course not."

Yeonjun's smile widened. "You're lying!"

Soobin pouted. "No I'm not! We shall not speak of this!"

"So.." Yeonjun said awkwardly, "What's your favorite book?"

Soobin frowned. "Who reads books?"

Yeonjun was close to fuming. "EXCUSE ME, I DO! I TALK TO BOOKS!!"

Soobin spat out the air in his lungs. "You must be very lonely to talk to books!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Gosh! Thanks for telling me something I already know!"

Soobin frowned.

Does he truly not have any friends?? 

Soobin suddenly felt very bad. He didn't mean to insult Yeonjun.

"I-I'm sorry Yeonjun," Soobin quickly said, "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

Yeonjun's smile grew even wider. "That's the second time you said my name!"