Chapter 71- Soobin

Soobin's POV

More walking, how fun!

Soobin rubbed his arms together to heat himself up. Currently, the group was walking towards the cluster of houses to meet Arya's friends, leaving the broken carriage behind.

"I haven't seen them in a loooooong time," Arya said while walking. "But I can promise that they will help us get to the Palace."

The group passed by a bundle of trees.

Arya smiled. "I remember my friends and I would run through these trees like wild animals."

Arya's eyes held a faraway look in them. "Ahh, the good old days."

"Wait," Hoseok said, "Why did you leave your hometown?"

"A fire came here a few years ago and my house burned down. I lost my family and had nowhere to go. Luckily I got a job at the Palace, but I had to leave all my friends behind," Arya responded.

"Well, I'm glad we have a chance to visit your hometown!" Hoseok said with a bright smile.

The group continued to walk through the snow.

"This place looks just like how it did all those years ago," Arya continued. "I remember this tree, and that stone, and that bush, and that rock!"

"What if my friends don't recognize me?!" Arya said suddenly with wide eyes. "Ahhh, that would be so embarrassing!!"

The houses were getting very close.

Soobin held onto his bag strapped onto his back. It didn't have much, just clothes and food.

After a few more steps, the group reached the opening of the neighborhood. "We always used to meet up at this one café. Let's see if they are there," Arya whispered to everyone.

They all trudged through the snow, following Arya to the café.

I wonder what Arya's friends are like....

I hope they like bread.....

(Do you like bread?? 👀)

Before Soobin knew it, he arrived at a café. Arya excitedly swung the doors open and looked around.

Soobin immediately noticed many things. The first thing he noticed was that 'Feel Special' was blasting in the speakers. Then he noticed a bunch of people stuffing their faces with food as if their lives depended on it. Then he noticed a girl in the corner of the room, smacking a slipper against the wall screaming "Die spider! Die!" Then he noticed a bunch of people chasing each other and screaming their lungs out. After that he noticed a group of people dancing to 'Feel Special' as if everything was perfectly fine.

Soobin blinked multiple times. "Woah!"

Everyone looked up to see the newcomers. The people who were eating dropped their food, the people who were running around stopped running, the people who were dancing gasped out loud, and the person who was beating up a spider dropped her slipper.

Even the spider looked up at the newcomers.

"Is that...... Prince Beomgyu and Prince Yeonjun!?!?!?" someone in the room said.

Soobin looked over to see Beomgyu and Yeonjun's reaction.

Beomgyu proudly puffed out his chest and grinned. "Yes, I am Prince Beomgyu and this is my older brother Yeonjun," he said while pointing at Yeonjun.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT ARYA!?!" another person said.

Everyone in the room turned their head to look at Arya.