Chapter Two

TW
sexual assault
-
Lily's POV

3 hours later

I've made it to 3rd hour, which means I see Aaron next period, then lunch. I have about 20 minutes left of this class, it ends at 10:25, it's English. This class is pretty easy, I'm already kind of intelligent so I don't have to act smart for school. I'm really glad her role doesn't include the "dumb blond" type. If I had to act dumb along with everything else I would lose my mind, or what I had of it left to lose. I feel the constant vibrations in my leg from it tapping the floor in a rhythm. I don't even try my leg just shakes now, it's like a reflex.

10:20 AM

This class is going by too fast, I swear I just had 20 minutes, now its 5. God, I don't want to see Aaron. It's like hell, well no hell would be my house. But he's like a demon working for hell.

"Okay class you guys can pack up, the bell will ring at any moment."

My teacher's voice suddenly snapped me out of my stressed daze. As soon as I could process to pack up the bell rang. I stood up and threw my books into my bag. In a rush, I got my bag and said a quick goodbye to the teacher, always be polite my mother said, then I quickly walked out of the class.

I slowed my pace and took a breath. Okay here we go, he's just a guy. Yeah, a guy who you're forced to date. Please let him not be here today.

"Hey! Lily hey."

Dammit.

"Oh hey Aaron, I was just looking for you." I put on a fake smile and start to walk towards him. I should be an actor one day, I mean does this count as experience?

"Well here I am." he just stands there, wow way to make it awkward. I was doing so well too. Suddenly a loud bell sound rang through the school. Oh god thank you, I've never been happier about a bell before.

"We should go to class."

"Yeah we should." while I say this he starts to walk towards the door and opens it, for me. Should I say thank you? I don't know, I'm gonna say thank you.

I give him a soft smile, "oh thank you." he nods and follows in behind me. I walk to my seat in the second row, and he walks to his, which is right behind me may I tell you. 

"Okay, you have 2 minutes to get your stuff out before the lesson starts. Make sure to pay attention to the notes."

Oh yeah, history class. Fun.

"Ppst. Lily."

I turn around when I hear his voice whisper behind me, "yeah?" I say with a soft voice. "Am I still coming over today?"

What.

Please no mom what did you plan now. "I think so, hold on let me tell you after class."

"Um okay." Yes, please leave me alone and let me not fail this class. I lean down and check my messages.

Sent

Yesterday at 3:20 PM

"Would you like to come over tomorrow?"

Really mom? You took my phone yesterday, not for no reason like you said, but to make plans with him without telling me. I hate it here.

I go back to the lesson and we were writing notes till the last minute of class. The teacher dismissed us and Aaron walked with me out of class. Now to lunch, where I'm doing the same thing but surrounded by more people.

~~

Lunch passed by so slow, same with the 5th hour. I'm now in the last five minutes of 5th making small talk with Aaron because he's in this class too. Glady he's not in the next one, and the next one is my last so I can go home. We're dismissed from class and I walk backward facing him. I fake a laugh and go to turn around but bump into someone.