Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We were standing outside the new dorms, and I was a bit nervous because I didn't think Mr Aizawa was pleased with the people who went to save me and Bakugo. "Alright, the dorms are seperated with boys on the left, girls on the right. The common area has a kitchen, living room, and bathrooms. They are separated by gender and you will respect that." Aizawa growled with a pointed look at Mineta. "Your luggage was moved up into your rooms, and the the layout should be on the table." He suddenly got a deadly serious look on his face. "One last thing, if it weren't for All Mights retirement I'd expel everyone except Bakugo, Yagi, Hagakure, and Jiro." Everyone was in shock and I grabbed Izuku's hand. "The reason for this is because I know that none of you tried to stop Midoryia, Iida, Yayorozu, Kirishima, and Todoroki from rescuing there classmates. And none of you are surprised." He sighed, "However, like I mentioned because All Might retired, the world needs heroes. But you all need to regain my trust. That is all, get settled in." I headed inside and looked at the layout. Cool, I'm next to Mina. I headed upstairs and prepared my room.

"A room contest?" I questioned, "Yep, we'll go around to the different rooms and  judge them." Mina explained, "Sounds like fun!" I remarked. We headed up to the 2nd floor, "Alright Deku, your you first!" Uraraka said, "Wait, wait no-" Izuku tried protesting but the door was opened and I started laughing. "When you said you admired my dad I didn't expect your room to look like this!" "W-well he's always been an inspiration to me..." I kept laughing and noticed him smiling at me. "Alright, I'm sorry. Lets go to the next room." Next up was Aoyama who opened his right away. "Its so shiny!" "Non, non, non. Not shiny. Dazzling!" He struck a pose in the middle of his room and I had to blink a few times. "Alright moving on."

(Time skip to your dorm cause I'm lazy)

"Alright, the last dorm is (Y/n)." Mina said. I opened the door. The walls were painted a soft (f/c) with a few hero posters including one of dad. And the rest was pretty normal. "Hey (Y/n) is this your mom?" Momo  was holding a photo of me and my family a weeks before my mom's death. "Yeah, Dad told me how they would always joke about who I got my looks from." she nodded and I heard Izuku exclaim, "This is a limited edition signed All Might poster! I couldn't even but one they sold out to quickly." I laughed, "Actually the poster wasn't a pre-signed one. Just one I bought a few years ago that dad signed for me." "Oh." I saw something out of the corner out of my eye, "MINETA GET OUT OF MY CLOSET!" Kyoka grabbed him then noticed something. "Is this a gutair?" I blushed and closed the closet. "Lets just go." We headed back down to the common room, and voted. "Alright, the winner is... Drumroll please! Sato!" Mina said, "Most of us girls voted for him. Because that cake was so good." I said flopping onto Izuku's lap. "Hey is there something going on between you two?" Tooru asked looking between us. Izuku blushed and had a minor freakout but I just smiled. "Yeah were dating." I was suddenly pulled into a rib crushing hug, "Oof Mina!" "I'm so happy for you two!" "Thanks but can you let me go? I need to go to bed." Iida did his hand choppy thing. "Be sure to brush your teeth after eating cake." Uraraka suddenly spoke, "Before you go to bed, Todoroki, Deku, Iida, Yayorozu, Kirishima. Tsu would like to speak with you." The five of them followed her outside and I went up to bed.

I hope you all are having a good day / night and I'll see you soon

Author~chan.