Pride month 2021 special

Happy pride month everybody! Before we get into the next chapter (And I'm sorry about the cliffhanger) enjoy this short one-shot! 
Comment what spectrum of the LGBTQ community you are or if your just an ally! (I'm Non-binary and Bisexual)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hey guys!" Mina and Kirishima came running out of their dorms waving flags behind them, their faces painted. "Are you going to the pride parade?" I choked on my coffee. I hadn't told yet and from what it seemed people were doing so. Izuku smiled, 

"Sure! I have a bi flag in my room, (Y/n) you coming?" I gave a weak smile, 

"Sure..." I'm going to go get something, I'll be back momentarily. I went upstairs to my room and went into my closet. Inside, in the corner was the blue, pink and white flag. I guess now is a better time then any to tell him... I picked up the flag and looked in the mirror. It had been 3 years since I had started hormones and voice therapy and while I looked and sounded like a girl I was still waiting for the day when I could get bottom surgery and truly feel like one. I wore the girls uniform and all the teachers at UA respected my new name and pronouns, it was just time to see what my classmates thought. Just go down there and be confident. 

Deku's P.O.V.

I watched (Y/n) come down the stairs and then stand in front of all of us. From behind her back she pulled a Trans flag and unfurled it, 

"You guys ready for pride?" There was silence for a moment and then, 

"Thats so manly!" 

"Why didn't you tell us!?" She walked over to me a with a shy smile onto her face which I returned tenfold,

"Whats with that face, you're my girlfriend. Nothings going to change that." She smiled even wider and flung her arms around me, planting a kiss on my lips. 

"Lets get going. Dad said he wants to join us." I took her hand and we all ran out, walking off campus and going downtown to where the parades had started. All Might was with us, an ally pin on his shirt and a smile on his face. 

"I'm proud of both of you, now go out there with your classmates and celebrate. This is your month, I'm just here to support." We joined the crowd of people and I could see the flags, the couples, and our classmates laughing and having fun. Most importantly however was (Y/n), unafraid to show her colors and her pride.