Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I am... Coming through the door like a pro!" I could have laughed but instead I settled for a snicker and eye roll, if it weren't for my quirk dad probably would have been the main reason for my hearing loss. Throwing the thought aside I looked around the room and saw that almost everyone was in shock or fan boying/girling. I however saw Dad everyday and wasn't in shock. "Today we will be doing battle training! Put on your costumes and head to ground Beta!" I was exited about my costume, which I had designed to mute out my light hair which I would put in a bun when I was on night missions when I went pro.

 "Today we will be doing battle training! Put on your costumes and head to ground Beta!" I was exited about my costume, which I had designed to mute out my light hair which I would put in a bun when I was on night missions when I went pro

(Here is the costume for anyone who forgot, Plus Utility belt)

"Wow Yagi, your costume is so cool!" "Thanks Uraraka, yours is as well!" "Aww thank you! But if you dont mind me asking, are those hearing aids?" "Yeah, my quirks draw back actually damages my hearing and when I was little and still experimenting I overused it too much and now I have hearing for shit." "Oh I'm sorry." "Don't be, now come one we gotta go see Deku and Iida!" Running out I saw some of the other costumes and some were focused more on there quirks (Bakugo + Momo) and other's for saftey (Iida) but all were cool, then came Deku. What do I even say? It was obvious that he was going off of dad's appearance a little too much and I could see how awkward that was for dad but he quickly shook it off and started to explain.

Midoryia's P.O.V.

I saw Yagi's Hero costume when I came out and it was breathtaking, her hair was pulled into a bun which I figured would be concealed in her hood and I never noticed it before but her (E/C) eyes really shone. "All right! For todays exersize you will be split into teams of 2 with one team of 3 and 2 v 2 battles will occur with a villain team and a hero team, for each team there will be a hero side and a villain side, for the villains to win they must either capture the heros or outlast the clock, for the hero's to win they must either secure the weapon or capture the villains, understand? "Sir." a suit of armor that could only be Iida said from next to Uraraka. "How will we choose, teams?" "Through drawing lots." "Is that really the most effective way?" All Might looked lost for  second and thats when Yagi spoke- "Hero's are always having to team up with people on the spot, even if you don't get along with them you need to do what must be done to help the people in danger." "Exactly! So let's get to it!" "Hey Deku, Look were partners, Team A!" it was Uraraka, and as she came over, I realized just how tight her costume was but she for some reason didn't make me flustered in the same way Yagi did. Speaking of which she was paired up with Kacchan and didn't look happy about it. I just hope her level head can balence his rage. 

Authors Note- Hello! I am not dead! sorry about this being short I have other stuff to do for a film class I'm taking but I will write again soon! 

~Love Author chan

(P.S. check out the previous chapter I revised it a bit)