Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was half asleep when I came into class today. Dad had night patrol and I wanted to welcome him home not realizing that night patrol meant 12 to 1:30 not 9 to 10:30. Luckily I had stopped by Starbucks (Not spon) and the caffeine was beginning to kick in. "Woah, (n/n) you look exhausted! Are you alright?" I looked up and smiled at my broccoli haired friend / crush. "Yeah just didn't get to sleep until late last night. but it's ok because I have coffee!" he just looked slightly concerned but was distracted by a mummy- sorry Mr Aizawa walking through the door. "Everyone sit down, I have an important announcement." "Wait Mr Aizawa, shouldn't you be resting?" Ojiro questioned. "I'm fine anyways the battle isn't over." More villains? I could feel the class tense up when Mr Aizawa said, "The sports festival is coming up." The class cheered but I had my doubts, "Wait, so soon after the villain attack? will it be safe?" He just looked at me then said- "There will be extra security this year and many pro hero's come to watch, so don't worry." I just nodded then settled in for a sure wake up call, Present Mic's english class.

(Time skip brought to you by (Y/N) being a tired little bit-)

I was packing up my stuff when I noticed the crowd of people outside the door. I just rolled my eyes and ignored the banter until the purple haired boy said- "And I heard All Might's daughter was in this class so you must think your even better." I choked on my coffee causing Uraraka to have to smack me on the back a couple times before I said- "Where did you hear that?" "It was in the papers after the USJ attack. Apparently a few of your classmates can't keep there mouths shut. however there was no picture, but I assume they'll figure it out." I just sighed rolled my eyes and pushed through the crowd a random person said- "Wow no manners, guess All Might is a better hero then father." I completely lost my shit I dropped my coffee, turned around and punched the guy. I was about to hit him again when I felt someone grab my arm. It was dad in his buff form, "Come on (Y/N)." he said grimly. I sighed and followed him to his office, where he turned back and sighed. "Wanna explain what happened? I'm sure I've told you to never resort to violence unless it's absolutely necessary." I felt color rise on my cheeks, blinked back a few hot tears and looked at my lap unable to hold his gaze, he had taught me better. "I'm sure you know the press got word of me being your daughter and when I tried to push through the crowds someone said that he had never taught me manners so I lost it and-" I began to cry "I'm sorry you have taught me better." he passed me the tissue box and said, "You remind me so much of your mother you know?" I looked up, we never talked about mom. "It's true, we met in junior high and someone was teasing me for being quirkless, the fight got so bad that it took three teachers just to pull her off the guy." I smiled at the thought, dad had always described mom as sweet and caring never had the words fiesty or short tempered come up. "You wanna know what the boys face looked like when I came up behind you?" I nodded. "It was like, he was shocked, exited, and terrified at the same time." I nodded and before I stood up to leave said- "What are we gonna do about the press?" He just sighed and answered- "I'll deal with it don't worry." I smiled and left for the cafeteria knowing I would probably have some kind of punishment from Aizawa later.

(Time skip to the festival brought to you by and Angry explode- (Bakuhoe) Finish that sentence I dare you! (Me) Shut the fuck up you stupid Pomeranian.)

I was stretching in the sunlight waiting for the festival to start ignoring the stares and murmurs around me. Dad in an interview had confirmed my existence but refused to give out my name or appearance, however  most people in UA guessed it was me especially after my outburst a few weeks ago. "Alright!" I looked up at the podium it was Midnight wearing her defiantly not school appropriate hero costume. "Lets get started! The person to be giving the opening speech will be... Katsuki Bakugo!" I groaned and put my hand in my face this was gonna go badly. "I jut wanna say... I'm gonna win!" Well at least he's feeling alright. I thought. Midnight looked uncomfortable for a moment then said, "Alright whats the first event gonna be?" she spun this giant wheel and it came to a halt on- Obstacle course? this will be fun.

Author~Chan here! I am back from the dead! Next chapter will probably have the entire sports festival in it and I'll post that ASAP but I am starting a Bakugo x Reader Boyfriend (And maybe husband UwU) senario book so I may be posting a bit less frequently. The first chapter will probably be out in an hour or two after this publication. 

Xoxo Author~chan!