Make It Right

|Izzy's POV|

After saying what I had to say to my dad, we left the house. I sat in the back with Jamie. Tyler had offered to let Jamie sit up front with Brandon, but she told him it was fine.

"You ok?" she quietly asked me.

I just nodded. She grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. That was her way of letting me know she had my back.

"Don't let uncle Paul..."

"Jamie, the last thing I want to do is talk about my dad right now."

She didn't say anything else. When we got to the hotel, the valet took the car while the guys got our bags. Their suite was really nice.  The living room and kitchen was semi-spotless minus some snacks they had. Of course their game was set up as well. The bedrooms were opposite of each other.

"So, which one of you wants to get their ass handed to them first in 2K?" Jamie said, plopping down on the couch and grabbing the controller.

Tyler started laughing. Jamie and Brandon were so competitive.

"Don't go crying to Izzy once I kick your ass baby," Brandon replied, grabbing the other controller.

"I'll take the winner," Ty added.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his room and closed the door. He got comfortable as I stood there. The last thing I wanted was for my dad to ruin my weekend, but leave it to him to find a way.

"Baby..." Tyler said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong?"

I quickly shook my head.

"Nothing baby. So, what do you want to do for the rest of the night? Play games with Jamie and Brandon, or..."

"I want you to tell me what's bothering you."

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"So, you'd rather let it continue to eat away at you?" he questioned.

"No, it's just..."

"Just what?"

I sat down on the bed and he pulled me closer to him.

"This has to do with your dad, I know."

"Then there's nothing more to say."

"Apparently there is. The talk Brandon and I had with him went fine. Trust me, we can hold our own."

"I didn't say you couldn't."

"Then what is the problem?"

"He made a promise that he'd meet you guys alone and not involve my uncles."

"That's what has you so upset? Baby, who cares."

I cut my eyes at him. He didn't understand.

"You just don't get it."

"Then help me understand why you're so bothered by us meeting the rest of your family."

"It's just that they're super overprotective and I have no idea what they could come up with to say."

"There's nothing any man in your life could say to keep me away from you. I love you Isabella."

Wait, what?

"Did you just..."

"I love you Isabella."

Wow.