Late Nights and Hangovers

|Izzy's POV|

Last night was so much fun. We didn't get back from the club until after 3am. Majority of us were drunk. Ty, Brandon, and Colin stayed the night. I think their friends went back to their villa. Hell if I know.

I don't know what or how much I drank last night. Jamie and I, being the competitors we are, battled shot for shot in the midst of dancing. We even got Chasey to join us. When we partied, we partied hard. Once Chasey started dancing on the bar, the guys decided it'd be best for us to go home. Everything is a blur after that.

I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom. As I was puking my brains out, I felt my hair being pulled back and a cool towel touched my neck. I closed my eyes and laid against the wall.

"She good?" I heard a voice ask.

"For now," Ty replied.

"Jamie is a mess too."

I then heard footsteps and more puking.

"I guess Chasey is up."

There was another set of footsteps. Maybe it was Colin's helping her. Hell if I know. Too much thinking.

The wave of nausea hit me again and I threw up for a second time. I instantly felt a lot better and went to stand up. I almost fell, but Ty caught me.

"I got you. Take it easy."

He led me to the sink and I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Hey party animal, you're finally awake," Cam said from the doorway.

His voice was too loud.

"Shhh. What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 1pm. I made you guys food, not sure if you want it or not. The rest of us are going on the jet skis. Didn't think you'd want to come."

I just groaned and shook my head.

"No, but thanks for asking. Just need to kick this hangover. It's not my first and it won't be my last."

"It's your last for this trip," Ty said.

I heard Cam laugh. Nothing was funny.

"She's stubborn bro."

"I know, I can handle it."

"I wouldn't leave her with you if I didn't think you could. Anyway, food is downstairs. See y'all later. It's just the 6 of you here. I'll be sure to lock up. Spare key is in the kitchen if y'all do decide to go out."

"Bye Cameron."

He came over and kissed my cheek.

"Feel better sis. Don't give Ty a hard time."

I waved him off. I just wanted to lay back down and go back to sleep.

"How long have you known Cam?" I asked, turning my attention to Ty.

"A couple of years."

"How'd you meet?"

"Mutual friends."

Soon there was silence. I tried to go back to my room by myself, but Ty grabbed my waist.

"Baby, let me help you."

"I'm fine," I said, trying to push his arms off.

He ignored me and held on to my waist, leading me back to the bed. All I wanted to do was sleep.

"Hold up, take this first."

I saw him holding two pills and a glass of water.

"Before you ask, it's just Tylenol."