THE STITCH

No one's pov (at the dorm)
Ton:ok I'm gonna remove your bandage to put on some ointment.
Rika:ok

Ton carefully removed the bandage.
Ton:OMG your arms!!! RIKA!
Rika:what?
Ton:they are burnt!!
Rika:oh yup.
Ton:but you were in involved in a road accident. then how did your arms burn?
Rika:uhh the car engine was really hot!! I can't remember properly I was senseless.
Ton:ok then.... Burnt by car engine..... same place on both of your arms....
Rika:yeahhh really weird.
Ton:😒
Rika:wot?
Ton: nothing.
Rika:yeah but I am hungryyyyyyyy.
Ton:ok ok I am brining your food.
Rika:ok😉

Ton left the room. The smiling face of Rika faded away she was worried.

Rika:if I wasn't there... Y/N would have been safe... I told her to confess.....I was used to blackmail her.... I am worthless.....😔.

Y/N pov
I was sitting on the bed... For the whole night. About Taehyung? Idk.He just went out. I wasn't thinking about how to escape. I was thinking about Rika... is she ok? Should I meet her? But how? I really need to talk with her. I don't know where she is...
I stood up and went outside of the room it was empty. No one was there. Should I look around. I should note the information about this house.... I started to look around. It was a big house. Nope really big house. With 12 rooms 2 dining rooms 2 living rooms had a pool a bar an office room a kitchen and 2 locked rooms. It is a very fancy house. And Taehyung was the owner. But how? according to the information I got taehyung built this house with his own money as a 23 years old student this is not possible to earn amount of money! but he has his own company how?? what type of business he is doing! is it legal?

What does he do? I have to know. I went to the office room. And saw a phone!.
I quickly dailed Saj's number.

Y/N:hello
Saj:hello.
Y/n: ho-
Saj:Y/N we found Rika.
Y/N:how?

Saj explained how they found Rika.

Y/N:oh road accident?
Saj:yup. But her condition is really weak.she needs rest.
Y/N:hmm I will meet her soon.
Saj:why you didn't atten the classes?
Y/N:ow I was busy....
Saj: you can meet Rika she is at the dorm.
Y/N:ok.

Without even thinking twice I went out of the room and the phone started to rang I picked it up.

And....
Taehyung :Don't you dare to leave the house sweetheart.
Y/N:i will just meet Rika.
Taehyung : She is fine as long as you are with me.

Y/N:i will just greet her and come back

Taehyung : don't do it.

I cutted the call. How did he.....nope I gotta go.

And I went out of the house.

I went to the dorm. I gotta meet Rika. I can feel my eyes were teary but I can't cry infront of others.

I went to Rika's room and found her with Ton. She was there sitting eating. She looked so pale.

I went to her and was about to hug her.
Ton:wait!!
Y/N:huh?
Ton:her arms are injured!
Y/N:Rika how did this happen?
Rika: ugh soooo stupiddd that stupid driver and stupid....
Ton:ok clam down Y/N I need to go out to buy some grocery please stay here.
Y/N:ok