Recap

This is not a part of the story
This is a summary of what happened till now

Y/N
innocent, stubborn, caring, kind.
Had a big crush on Taehyung.
she didn't knew about his true personality.
after learning that he has mental disorder (bipolar, psycho) she wants to help him.few days later she will get married with him because Taehyung forced.

Taehyung
He has a very good reputation.
but no one knows he is a psycho. he is two faced.
he does his psycho pathetic work when he is mentally stressed/pressure. his bipolar brain controls him.
he don't want to be healed.
but when he is in mental pain he realised that Not the medicines but Y/N's presents helps him to
Calm down.........he is a businessman he have a new project which is very secret
to save it he divided his project into five parts. he gave one part To Jk. One with jimin one with jhope. One with him.
but one part is missing......

Jimin
Taehyung's friend. he is arrogant, flirty, hard worker. To do his work he used Afrina.
Now he left her. But......He started to care for her.Did he fall for Afrina?

Afrina
Y/N' friend lives in the same dorm with Y/N
Kind, caring, A bit dirty minded
She used to hate jimin
But after staying with jimin for a while she wants to stay with him more.Why?

Namjoon
The new boy. Y/N's best friend. He got a crush on Sam.sometimes he finds things around him very weird.
He is smart intelligent amd a bit shy towards Sam.

Sam
Y/N's friend. She is Strong, kind,a bit crackhead, smart.
she observes things around her quietly. sometimes she doubts on people. She also has a crush on Namjoon.

Jungkook
Taehyung's friend.He is the youngest. The new boy in the college. He helps taehyung by kidnapping Rika, taking her to the doctor for checkup, Rika has a stitch.Jungkoo takes care of that.Why is this important?

He started to have a soft spot for Y/N's friend Muna.

Rika
She is Y/N's friend who used to take care of Y/N.
she is cheerful, funny,silly
But.......
She got a dark side.she has bipolar disorder and she is also a psycho. Her condition is worst than Taehyung.
Taehyung's mother got raped amd gave Rika birth but Taehyung's father wanted to kill her.that's why she has been hiding for her whole childhood.
She had an abusive uncle,who raised her by saying she is having hard time only for Taehyung's father.
So she never got the happiness in her life she always wanted revenge.
she wanted to be healed from her disorder after meeting her friends her condition started to get well. But she always had the goal to take revenge.
because of the situation she is getting her old bipolar and pshyco side
back .... She has a secret link with Suga and Lam.
And she is the one who has Taehyung's secret project's 5th part.

Suga
A mysterious character.
His girlfriend is Saj.He loves her a lot.Linked with Rika.

Saj
Y/N's friend. Cute,girly, mature, kind.Loves Suga loves her friends a lot.But sometimes she finds weird behavior of Suga.

Jhope
Taehyung's friend. He came from US. Rika's next target.

Lam
Rika's right hand.She helped Rika when she was sick. She attacked TAEHYUNG before.
Her target was ti make Taehyung angry and know if Rika needs to be far aways from fire or not. Because.....????
Yup she is the one with deep voice and attacked on Taehyung at the mall.Called him on the phone.
And at the end she was successful.

There will be one last new character Seokjin.

Facts:
1.
Y/N,Rika,jimin,Jungkook,Jhope, Suga and Lam know about Taehyung's psychopathic side.

2.
Only Suga and Lam know everything about Rika.

3.
Saj,Afrina,Sam,Namjoon don't have any idea about them.To them everyone is just normal.

4.
There are two sides will be fighting Against eachother.

a)Taehyung, Jhope,Jimin,Jungkook

b)Suga,Lam,Rika

Suga,Lam,Rika knows everything about their enemy.But Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Jhope don't know about them.

Y/N also dosen't know about Jimin, Jungkook,Jhope.To her Jimin is Taehyung's friend who doesn't know about Taehyung's disorder. He is just a cheerful friendly popular guy in jer college. She hasn't meet Jungkook and Jhope.

......................................................

I have changed the cover

The previous one :

New one :

Hope you don't get confused

Tell me how is this new cover👉👈
***********
Lastly
At first I thought I will write a cute oneshot as a gift for my friend's birthday.
But then I wanted to continue this. I had no plan.
Suddenly I though about making a story about psycho. I always tried my best.
Thank you so much for supporting me 😊😊😊😊.