You are mine

No one pov
Y/N : you are singing again?
Rika: yes because I have realised without singing you never wake up!
Y/N: you are so rude how can you sing to wake someone up!
Rika: now get your a** up! Otherwise you are gonna be late!
Y/N:okk okkkk. By the way I just don't understand what are you actually doing!
Rika:wot?
Y/N: why do you have onion in your hand?
Rika: I was thinking about cutting it!
Y/n: then why did you bring it to my room?
Rika: my wish!
Y/n: can you please get out!
Rika:ok ok maaan you are ****
Y/N:WHAT!!!!

Rika ran away quickly to her room.

Y/N:ugh why do I have to share the dorm with crazy people!!

Yup you guessed it right! Y/N and her friends are sharing the same University dorm. And everyone has their individual room for themselves.

Y/N got up. She did her morning routine and got ready!

Suddenly someone knocked her door! she opens the door and found Sifa standing with the large plate on her hand.
Sifa:hey!I baked some cake! Let's have a breakfast with this!

Y/N glups in fear.
Y/N: um hehe why don't you go and share with others!
Sifa: I went to everyone and they said they are done with their breakfast so I am here with you!

Y/N was now shaking in fear she knows if she doesn't eat the cake with her Sifa will turn into monster! Actually she loves baking cake and she bakes them almost every day and make everyone eat it and it tastes.......and if anyone says something bad about her cake or says no when she offers you to eat her cake she turns into a monster!
Y/N: yeah it's my pleasure to eat your cake here let's eat together.

Y/N was thinking how will she pass the whole day because her day started with Rika's song and Sifa's cake!

Time skip to 1st class.

Professor: hello my dear students today we are having a new student!

And everyone started to gossip! There is a new student is the new student a he or she!but Y/N! she has no interest in it.Her heart broke just yesterday! She sat behind Taehyung who was sitting next to Hyuna. They look so happy! But that makes Y/N's heart  ache...

She forced herself  not to look at him.But she loves him.STILL.

Prof: you may come in!

A tall boy walks in and made everyone's jaw drop into the floor! Even Y/N.

??:Hi! My name is Kim Namjoon! I am new here please take care of me

Everyone :YES WE WILL.

He was tall probably the tallest guy in the whole Uni! He was very handsome. When you look at him you can easily say that he is a smart guy.He got a deep voice.That makes him look more polite and humble💜 he got dimple!

That makes him look more polite and humble💜 he got dimple!

Prof: yes please take your seat!

That boy opps That man! Eyed the whole class and started walking. Every girls hopping that he will seat next to them.But Namjoon! He stopped right next to Y/N.