𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘

=Day 9=8:03=

"NICE PACE, WHEEIN-SHI!" Jungkook yells as Wheein completes her second lap (0.50 miles) in four minutes.  Wheein acknowledges him by nodding her head.

Soon, Y/N casually surpasses Wheein after walking for a minute.  She goes at a speed of six miles per hour but paces herself at the same time.  Jungkook watches in awe, knowing that the girl is trying harder to improve herself.  Mina shares the same reaction with Jungkook.

On the other hand, Seulgi is determined to outrun the shorter girl.  She quickens to catch up with her.

Minutes later they finish their mile, Wheein finishes first, Y/N second, Seulgi third, and Mina last.  Though it never really was competitive so it didn't matter much.

Jungkook nods approvingly as he watches the girls drink their water.

"Let's go, break time over!"

"Ne!"

As Jungkook instructs his group on stamina, Jimin instructs his group on speed.  Showing them American football drills to help them become light on their feet.  Especially with reflexes.

The boys teach and help their groups with the skills that they excelled in.  Meanwhile, the managers and Bang Sihyuk scout the girls as they practice.

Two hours pass after long and enduring exercises- the managers call the girls and the seven coaches inside the gymnasium.  Passing out fruit to the girls, Sihyuk stands in front of them.  He pats the seven boys' backs with a smile before turning to the girls.

"Anneong, ladies."

"Anneonghaseyo, Bang-nim!"

He chuckles at how they greet him in unison.  Pushing up his glasses, he clasps his hands behind his back.  "Since today is the ninth day of your training camp out of twenty-one days...

We will be doing something a bit differently since we now have four schools in our training camp..."

The girls look at him confusingly.

"You will still be trained under each of my men as usual throughout this entire second week.  Though now-

... we have arranged four different teams picked by four of your eldest coaches; Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Namjoon.  Similar to how the third week will go- when all of you return to your teams to play practice games until the end- after lunch you will be going to your team and coach.  Then, you will play normal practice games against each other.

Keep in mind, this is to test how well you work with people other than your teammates.

The winning team of the four will get a surprise by the end of this week.

Arrasso?"

Tancheok and Kimsang shout in glee and nod, Hyebaek maintains their elegant posture, and Ikjin just seems slightly frightened.

"Arrasso!"

Hisyuk nods and dismisses the girls from their breaks.   The girls murmur and excitedly chat.  They're curious to know who their teammates are.  The boys giggle as they nudge each other playfully.  Also excited to see how it works out.

=13:14 (1:14 PM)=

"Y/N-ah!  Who would you want to be teammates with?" Ryujin excitedly asks the girl with her hands behind her back.  Yeji and Dahyun nudge the quiet girl, smiling down at her to answer the question.  Y/N lightly shrugs her shoulders after taking the final bite of her riceball.

The girls were walking back to the gym from the cafeteria.  They were all somewhat anxious to become teammates with other people for nearly a week.

"I don't necessarily have a pick for my teammate.  If they just cooperate with me, that's good enough for me." Y/N says with her mouth slightly full.  The three girls slouch their posture and pout, looking down.  Y/N raises her eyebrow at them, "Huh?"  Dahyun, Yeji, and Ryujin smack Y/N's back before walking ahead of her- being all petty.  Y/N rubs her back and glares at them but continues to walk peacefully by herself.

Chaeyoung glances at Y/N in front of her from talking with her members.  She tells them she'll be right back before jogging up to Y/N, tapping her shoulder before bowing her head politely at the shorter girl.  "Anneong!" Chaeyoung excitedly greets her.  Y/N turns to Chaeyoung and bows her head in return, "Anneong."

The taller girl was quick enough to start a conversation to which she was the only one talking and Y/N was just listening.  She didn't mind if Y/N responded or not, she just wanted to keep her company so she started talking about her improvement in her form.  Y/N paid full attention to her and nodded to keep engaging in the conversation.

For some reason, some of Ikjin watched in envy of Chaeyoung from afar.  Girls who know Y/N were surprised to see Y/N fully engaged in a conversation and not in her mind palace.  Moonbyul walks with Solar and smiles at Y/N from the back of the whole group.  "She seems to be changing." Tancheok's captain thought, chuckling to see the quiet and reserved girl listening to someone else for once.

The boys welcome the girls in again to the gymnasium, having them lined up next to each other.  Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Namjoon stood in front of the girls.  Spaced evenly.  Sihyuk stood between the boys and the players with a big smile,

"It is now time for you all to team up, get warmed up, then play some games."