𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

An hour passes, and the gym is still busy.  Ikjin are still wondering about the unknown short player.  They watch as the four Tancheok players end their little scrimmage.  With Y/N-Sowon taking two sets from DaJu.  The four decide to take a break for a couple minutes.

"I want to play Kimsang already~" Yuju whines, wiping sweat off with her towel.  Y/N glances at Ikjin, slightly surprised to find them staring at her.  Y/N quickly looks away, avoiding eye contact with any of Ikjin.

"What about those girls?" Y/N says, suggesting as she jerks her head towards Ikjin.  "Ikjin? What about them?" Sowon asks.  "I want to play them..." Y/N says, sighing- taking a sip from her water bottle.  "Really? I think they're in our province..." Sowon says, putting on her thinking face.

"If they are and we don't even know them- then they probably aren't in the top eight, right?" Yuju asks.  Dahyun nods, then Sowon and Y/N follow suit.  The three of them agreeing that they have not heard of Ikjin.

"Why are they looking at you, Y/N-yah? Do you know any of them?" Dahyun asks, noticing Ikjin's eyes directly on the setter.  Y/N simply shakes her head in reply.

"They're underestimating you- just like teams would." Sowon snickers, taking a sip of her water.  Yuju and Dahyun start laughing while Y/N's face stays indifferent.  Moonbyul appears out of nowhere, patting the sitting Y/N on the floor by her shoulder.  "Let them..." Moonbyul says, Y/N acknowledges Moonbyul by bowing her head.   The other three look at Moonbyul in confusion.  The captain smirks, chuckling. "Underestimating our Y/N-ah here will be their downfall."

The rest of Tancheok and Kimsang's team walk inside the gymnasium, catching the attention of the players already inside.  "Way to make an entrance, Yeji-unnie." Y/N says, welcoming the captain again as she sits by the doorway.  Yeji giggles and gestures for the setter to come towards her, "Come, Y/N-ah! Meet the rest of Kimsang!"

Moonbyul lets the short setter go towards Yeji.  Tancheok's captain looks back at her team to call their attention, "Let's go run some drills! Last one in position has to run a mile- GO!"  Tancheok scuffles and trips over each other, desperate to get to their position.  Eunha ended up last so Moonbyul sent the girl to run laps around the gymnasium until a mile is completed.

Yeji wraps her arm around Y/N's neck, bringing the former setter over to her newly built team.  "Kimsang!"  "Yes, captain!" Kimsang turns their attention to their ace/captain.  "This is L/N Y/N, she was our former setter for junior high."

Minnie, Miyeon, Soyeon, and Lia's eyes widen in surprise, "Y/N-AH?!"  "YOU LOOK HOTTER THAN BEFORE!"  Y/N chuckles softly as the four engulf her into a large group hug, "Nice to see you too, unnies."

Nicha Yontararak "Kim Minnie/Minnie" (Setter): [Power: 3/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 4/5~Game Sense: 4/5~Technique: 4/5~Speed: 4/5]

Jeon So-Yeon (Libero): [Power: 3/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 5/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 4/5]

Choi Ji-Su "Lia" (Pinch Server): [Power: 2/5~Jumping: 1/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 2/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 2/5]

Ikjin watch the interaction on Kimsang's court in confusion.  "How do they know that setter?" Momo asks, a bit jealous to see one of the best setters- Minnie- in the nation know the 5'2 girl.

Back at Kimsang's court, the older players welcome the young and shorter setter.  Though, two teammates feel out of place- not knowing the girl at all.

"Ah, that's right, you first-years don't know of our amazing Y/N-shi," Ryujin says, grabbing Chaeryoung and Yuna to introduce themselves.   "Y/N-ah, this is Chaeryoung and Yuna, both first-year rookies."

"Anneonghaseyo, L/N Y/N-imnida," the short girl bows, to which the two rookies return.  "Who is she-?  Isn't she a first-year too?" Chaeryoung asks, a bit confused.

Soyeon wraps her arm around Y/N's neck- the two being the same height.  She then points to the younger girl and grins, "This is Minnie-unnie's junior!"  Y/N gives somewhat of a dirty look to her upperclassman.  The two rookies open their mouths in an "o" shape, understanding.  "That's right, though this girl has already surpassed me in setting- which is kinda scary-" Minnie nervously chuckles as she scratches the back of her head.

"MWO?! SURPASSED YOU-?!" Chaeryoung- the setter in training- exclaims in surprise.   Y/N shakes her head.  "Minnie-unnie is exaggerating, I'm not that good."  "Aish, yes you are, stop being so fake about it." Miyeon rolls her eyes at the shorter girl.

Lee Chae-Ryeong (Setter): [Power: 2/5~Jumping: 2/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 1/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 3/5]

Shin Yu-Na (Middle Blocker): [Power: 3/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 3/5]

"I'm not! I swear!" Y/N defends her position.   The older Kimsang laughs at the girl in disbelief.  Miyeon turns to Chaeryoung and Yuna.  "This girl is a prodigy- a genius even. Her sets took us to Nationals during junior high. That's how good she is." Miyeon says, glancing at the shorty.  The older Kimsang smirks as Chaeryoung and Yuna's face turn into a look of surprise.

"Hey- Minnie-ssi!" Moonbyul calls out to the setter across the gymnasium.  "Ne?" Minnie yells back in reply.  "Wait 'till you see what we trained Y/N-ah as!"

Kimsang looks at Y/N in confusion.  "What does Moonbyul-ssi mean, Y/N-ah?" Minnie asks.  Y/N groans and shakes her head.  "Nothing you should worry about, unnie." Y/N reassures the girls.

"Anyway, it was nice meeting you all but I should get going to my team." Y/N bows respectfully.  Soyeon and Minnie give a big smooch on Y/N's forehead before waving the girl off.  "Hwaiting!"

Y/N's face tints a light red, she nods and jogs to Ikjin's court.  Ikjin was still on their break, currently stretching so Y/N took the opportunity to introduce herself politely.

"Oh, anneonghaseyo, Park Jihyo-imnida!" Jihyo takes notice of the girl patiently waiting at the sidelines, she bows her head and shakes her hand.  "Anneonghaseyo, L/N Y/N-imnida. Is it okay if I play your team first, captain?" Y/N politely asks, taking the captain by surprise.  "I didn't mention anything about myself as the captain..." Jihyo thought.  Though Jihyo nodded in reply, taking the offer.  "Of course, we're ready when you are."