𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Momoring, send it over here!" Jeongyeon raises her hand as she starts running up to the attack line from the back row.  The setter, Momo, sets the ball towards the antenna at Jeongyeon's side- remembering to keep the ball high, the way their ace wants it.  "Jeongyeon-unnie!" Momo shouts.

"OH YEAAAAH!" Jeongyeon yells, smacking the ball past Tzuyu's arms, the impact causing for the ball to bounce multiple times on the ground behind Tzuyu.  The blocker gives a look towards her ace, scoffing at the latter's large ego.  Chaeyoung, their current libero on Tzuyu's side slaps her face in disappointment.

"No way I could've gotten that..." Chaeyoung muttered under her breath, wiping the sweat off her forehead.  "We'll get the next one, no worries!" Jihyo claps her hands, getting the attention of her team- Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.  The younger players nod towards their captain.

"Arrasso!"

With Ikjin's Girls Volleyball team, they have a complicated past on winners and losers.  Unfortunately, the last time Ikjin was at its prime era was two whole generations ago.  Currently at Ikjin's Girls roster includes a mix of third, second and first-years;

Park Jihyo, the captain of the team whom is a second-year.  She plays as the team's defensive specialist and the substitute setter.

[Power: 1/5~Jumping: 2/5~Stamina: 4/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 3/5]

Yoo Jeongyeon, the current ace of the team.  A third-year that plays mainly as the left-wing spiker and helps the blocking.

[Power: 3/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 2/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 2/5]

Hirai Momo, the official setter of Ikjin.  A third-year who sticks with primarily setting.

[Power: 1/5~Jumping: 2/5~Stamina: 4/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 2/5]

Minatozaki Sana, a regular third-year opposite hitter.  She mainly keeps the ball in play, helping the defense.

[Power: 1/5~Jumping: 1/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 2/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 3/5]

Myoui Mina, the team's second-year pinch server.  Mina is only subbed in to perform serves in order to steal the flow of the game.  Though, a bench warmer, she is very quick to observe.  Often helping the team with plays alongside the manager/coach.

[Power: 2/5~Jumping: 2/5~Stamina: 2/5~Game Sense: 4/5~Technique: 3/5~Speed: 2/5]

Son Chaeyoung, the team's official libero and first-year.  Her sole responsibility is to keep the ball in the air and in the play, though she is very timid during games.  Which ends up leaving the responsibility to the opposite hitters.

[Power: 1/5~Jumping: 2/5~Stamina: 3/5~Game Sense: 1/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 2/5]

Lastly, Chou Tzuyu, the team's tallest player making her the middle blocker.  A first-year standing at five-foot-seven-inches tall, she is responsible for blocking her opponent spikers.  There are times when she also spikes, but barely.

[Power: 2/5~Jumping: 3/5~Stamina: 2/5~Game Sense: 3/5~Technique: 2/5~Speed: 1/5]

The team's current manager is a second-year named Im Nayeon.  With no real coach around willing to help the girls, she also takes the role.  She speaks with the team, discussing plays while learning new things of the sport herself.

"Girls!" Nayeon calls out, getting the attention of the girls during their practice game.  "Come around quick! Sorry to bother!" Nayeon shouts.  The girls run to the entrance, meeting up with Nayeon and bowing as a respect to their older.

"So, what's up Nayeon-unnie?" Jihyo asks, wiping off her sweat with her forearm then putting her hands on her hips while breathing heavy.

"I know that you girls have been training hard by yourselves and nobody has accepted our request for practice games..." Nayeon says, beginning her sentence.  The girls nod, slightly feeling down.  They know that they're not a pretty good team in the province, which is why other schools decline their offers for practice games.  "But- listen up!"

"Tancheok High, a team placed in the top three of our whole province has an open slot for a training camp, taking place in Seoul.  The training camp includes very strong schools such as; Tancheok, Kimsang High of Gyeonggi, and Hyebaek of North Jeolla.  Let me remind you; each of these schools are in the top three of their provinces, so they are very difficult opponents.  Though- guess who filled the slot..."

The girls worriedly look at their smiling manager.  "I got you guys to train with them in Seoul for three weeks!  All of your girls' grades are good so you would be covered for your schoolwork.  The only problem would be your parents' approval, I already got the good-to-go from the chairman.  He provided us the funds and a bus!" Nayeon excitedly claps for her young players.

The girls clap unenthusiastically, except Sana who's eager to play against other people other than her own teammates.

"Let's show them, arrasso?"

"Ahh... arrasso. Gomawo, unnie!" the team reply in unison, bowing once again to their manager/coach.  Nayeon smiles once more, "Alright, let's continue practice!"

- One week before Seoul Training Camp... -

"TANCHEOK?! KIMSANG?! HYEBACK?! IS NAYEON-UNNIE CRAZY?!" Chaeyoung exclaims, banging her head on the lunch table where the girls always sit.   Mina rubs the back of the shorter girl. "Calm down, Chaeyoung-ah... it will be interesting.  Plus, we get to face stronger opponents- we'll get to learn from them." Mina simply says, taking a bite out of her rice ball.

"Mina-shi... we're talking about the top ten in all of South Korea.  The teams are crazy good- I still wonder how Nayeon-unnie snatched the spot." Momo says before stuffing her face with jokbal.  The girls worriedly eat their lunch, until Sana speaks up.

"Aigoo, you act as if it's the end of the world.  Cheer up!  As Mina-chan said, we get to learn from stronger opponents.  We can be an even better team than we are now.  Come on, we're lucky to even get practice buddies now since it's the same people all over again!" Sana says, cheering up her friends.  Jihyo seems to ease a bit from her tense shoulders, "Sana-unnie's right... in order to improve we have to play with other people except ourselves."  "Ne! Good job, captain."

"I'm just worried, what if we'll just be the big joke?  We don't even make it in the top eight of our province..." Tzuyu says, sighing in worry.

"What if we just opt out?  Then maybe we wont embarrass ourselves!" Jeongyeon says, asking her members.

Mina facepalms, "Then we'll make a bigger joke of ourselves for opting out- just calm down girls.  It wont be as bad as everyone thinks."

"We'll take your word for that, Mina-chan." Momo says, giving Mina a look to which the pinch server nods in reply.

"Okay now let's eat- all this worrying made me hungry."