Chapter 12.5 ? Fluff (?)

Okay. So. Writing fluff completely goes against my writing morals but I wanna give you guys maybe something to chew on so how does a small side story feel. I'll write this one thing and if people like it maybe I'll continue it😂 let's see if I can get a video of lilo barking 🤔

For purposes of understanding, we're gonna pretend dogs have telekinesis.

Lilo POV:
     Patric Stewart here to narrate the tiny chihuahuas thoughts. Hello, how are we? I'm currently being taken to a big house in an area with a lot of trees and pee smells. Going inside and being put down, I decide to once more assert my dominance to the human holding me.
*bark*
"What the hell was that? She can't even bark properly." The human laughs and walks away. Yes, be terrified. I prance my way over to a large couch that looks very inviting. I jump once, twice, and after three times I manage my way up. Needing to test my new territory I decide to walk around on it and place my scent wherever needed. The corner seemed like a comfortable spot so I do a little dog turn and rest. However, it's not long before I get the feeling someone is watching me. As if to confirm these thoughts, a deep growl and a warm exhale in my face. I open my eyes to see a large set of teeth before my nose. I slowly get up and begin to growl back. I slowly make my way to the edge of the couch. In a split second I jump down and run. I end up in a dark human eating room and decide a raised platform is where I need to go. So I jump onto a human sitter then a human bowl platform. It's then I see the face of my enemy. A large black and white dog. "What's your name!" He says to me.
"What?"
"What is your name?"
"Lilo!" I say, backed up and all the way across from him.
"Fuck you Lilo!"
"What's your name?"
"Smile!"
"Fuck you Smile!" I am proud. Until he jumps onto the human bowl holder as well. As he approaches I count my last seconds I feel I'll live. I miss my human. I remember peeing on everything, and how excited she would get, waving her clothes around and happy crying. Or when she taught me to sit. Even though I forgot how to sit. What is sit again? I drop my rear onto the table in wait of Smiles fangs. He is before me now and his intentions are clear. But as I prepare for my fate, the lights come on. "Smile get your ass off the goddam table!" A human male, who is by all means white, with black hair, enters. When he sees me he laughs. I can't understand why he'd be scared of me at this moment. He walks over to me, and picks me up my the extra skin on the back of my neck and holds my rear. "Smile, come!" The white and black dog comes closer.
    "So you are a treat." He says to me.
    "Die." I growl.
    "Smile," the boy says, "this isn't a treat or a toy." He then puts me to the dogs nose. "Now that that's  been established, as you were." I get put on the floor and he leaves. Smile gives me one last growl before leaving with the boy. But now he is my temporary human. So I follow as well.
    "What are you doing?" Smile looks down at me.
   "Well this is my human now."
   "Fuck off he's mine."
   "No." I say letting my tongue hang out happily. Smile begins to growl, but it's met with a "shut up" from the boy. The boy who smells like spicy noodles. He will be known as spicy noodles. As we are walking, I pause as Smile sniffs me. "Stop it!"
   "Where do you come from?"
   "I will pee on you."
    "Gross." He snorts and backs away.
We enter a room and Spicy Noodles lays on his bed. I try to jump up but he says, "Nope! Smiles bed." The big dog growls. "Shut up!" From there I am picked up and put on his bed.
    "Get off my bed!" He says lowly.
    "Didn't you hear? I'm supposed to be here." I circle arrogantly and plop down facing away. I'm comfortable until he lays down on me. I yelp and bite his tail, only making him react angrily.
   "Oh my fucking god!" Spicy Noodles yells. He gets up and picks me up. "Smile lay down." As he does I get placed next to him. We both growl.
    "Hey!" He yells and claps loudly at us. We both quiet. "Good. Now stay that way."
    Smile and I both scoff. "Gross."
    "I hate you." He says.
    "I hate you too."
    "I hate you more."
    "I'll bite your tail again." My remark is met with a growl.
    "For fucks sake, Smile outside!" Spicy Noodles gets up and holds the door open. Smile puts his ears down and gets up. With one last glance at me he leaves and the door shuts behind him. I have won.

End

Again fluff is so against my writing morals lol. But side plot that feeds into the main plot? Yes or no. We can end it hear if yes 😂. I'm working on main plot stuff I swear. Okay okay I gotta get back to work. As always see you in the next chapter !