Chapter 15

November 30th 66:66
(Y/n)
    "Stop." I hear a voice. The knife came down centimeters from Jack's cheek. "Get up." I tell Jack as I get up off him.
"What just happened?" He asks.
"The chip... Liu!" I yell. I look up and there he is. Screen displaying the chip status for me Alan and Hannah. Each with the same word next to it: Deactivated. He smiles and me and takes off his scarf. Holding it out to me, he let's it fall. My heart drops with it.
"No!" I freeze and the only thing I can say as Liu gets flung across the forest by the Rake and slams into a tree. His body drops to the floor and his head lands on a rock. Zalgo becomes furious as the sun and moon switch places even faster. I look at Jack to see what to do next. Alan and Hannah. "I need to find Alan and Hannah."
     I search for both of them among the fight. I find Hannah but not Alan. She lies on the floor unresponsive as I try to shake her and get her up. Finally after a few tries, she opens her eyes and looks at me. "What are you doing here. Why am I-"
     "We don't have time for that. I need you to do something." I lead her over to Lou unsure if he's even alive anymore. "Take him and drag his body straight from here until you hit a mansion. Take him inside and stay there with him."
      "But I-"
      "Just fucking do it Hannah!" I interrupt. I leave to find Alan, hoping she does what I say.
     Just then I hear a familiar voice. "(Y-y/n)!"
     "Toby!" I yell in excitement.
     "We found ur male friend. H-he's being taken care of. We need t-to figure out how to end this. Like right n-now preferably."
     "I've got a plan but I need Jack and the others too." I explained.
    "What's the plan?"

   "Absolutely not." Jack says firmly. We regrouped while the others where fighting.
  "This could stop everything right now Jack." I tell him.
    "Or you could die. We need you alive! For fucks sake (Y/n) I didn't come all this way for nothing, I need you alive!" He slams his fist on a tree.
    "Jack I'm doing this with or without you. But it's mean a lot more if I could do this with you." He shakes his head at me and I can hear the sadness in his voice.
    "I can't lose you like that again." I hear his voice crack.
    "You won't. I promise."
    "Ewwww gross! Can we get to the good stuff now?" A little elf boy chimes in.
    "Shut up Ben." Masky punches him in the arm.
   "I'm just saying we can't keep dragging this book out. She's not gonna die she's the main character she's got a shit ton of plot armor. So let's get moving okay I wanna see how this ends!"
    "What in the actual fuck are you on about." Jeff now chimes into the conversation.
    "Mkay moving on, let's get it!" Ben begins to move into his position and I make my way towards the frontline. Zalgo and Slenderman are at each other's throats.
     "Jeff, you go around with Ben, Jack cross from me. You handle any unexpected movements. Masky go with hoodie and give us some cover. I get him to lose is thoughts and freeze up that's when we figure out what's next." I order and everyone splits. I run towards Zalgo and Slenderman and get in between them enough so that I can drive a knife into Zalgo's abdominal area. A screech fills the air as I see Ben and Jeff come down and grab ahold of Zalgo's arms. They each get one arm into a lock. I touch Zalgo's hand and this time, I think I know why Zalgo froze the first time. I saw him and my mother only he was, well, he looked human. He was unlike anyone I'd ever seen, and I think my mother thought the same thing too. Then all I felt was...his loneliness. I can back as suddenly as I went into the vision, but this time no one moved, the moon stayed in the sky and Zalgo remained in his lock.
    "You felt it, didn't you?" He continues, "I didn't want her to go, but she felt if you stayed I'd turn you into a monster. I only wanted to make you stronger. You were meant to take over after me. After your brother failed."
    "Slenderman?" He nods in confirmation to my question. Time then slowly came back.
    "How did you-" Zalgo starts. But Slenderman grabs my wrist and puts a purple and black dagger in my hand.
    "Finish this." He says. I sigh and look at the dagger.
    "You said you wanted me to be strong. Well this is gonna take a lot of strength. I think you succeeded." Zalgo chuckles at my words.
    "I know I did." I shove the dagger into his chest one, two three times. The final cut is to his throat. With that my fathers blood splatters across everyone's faces, including my own. Zalgo drops to the floor, his body turning to ash. Zalgo's followers stop. They either begin to turn to ash themselves or retreat into the woods.
    "We did it." Jeff gives a sigh of relief. "We actually did it." I stare at the ground where Zalgo lies only a few moments ago. I suppose Jack caught me because he wrapped his arm around me.
    "Sally would've been proud." He tells me. I look at him and give a solemn smile. I say nothing and go straight into his chest, once again embracing him. Then I remember, Lou's scarf. I rush over to it and hear footsteps behind me. I pick the scarf up and turn around. Jeff stands and looks at me with concern. I hand the scarf over and he runs to the mansion to try and find his brother. "Let's go." Jack says.

    That was almost a year ago and everything was seemingly back to normal. Hannah had her head wiped, the last thing she remembered was being in her room. Alan woke up and decided he wanted to stay in the mansion, be one of us. After a couple test runs out with Jeff and Ben, they thought he was okay to stay. I think they just bonded and took a liking to each other. Lou came in, after I talked with Slender she was allowed back into the mansion. Liu, well-
   "Liu never woke up (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾"
   "Stop it Ben. How did you even do that. All I can do is :)." 
   "It's a talent babes ψ(`∇')ψ"
   "Okay okay anyways..."
Liu woke up. He was so excited to be with Jeff again. He said he's gotten so used to being a right hand that he didn't know how useful he'd end up being. Guess who he works for now. Yep. My big bro, weird to say.
Masky, Hoodie, and Toby resumed their shenanigans, Jane to hers, and so on and so forth. There was one more surprise left, though.

    "Jack where are you taking me?" I laugh as he leads me blindfolded through the woods. Last I knew the sun hung low in the sky.
    "It's a surprise. I couldn't tell you if I wanted to."
    "What's such a secret that you can't just tell me hmm?" We stop suddenly. The cold air settles on my face and I feel my cheeks and nose turning red because of it. Jack takes my blindfold off. "The hill?" The same one we rolled down what felt like eons ago.
   "Yea. I thought it'd be a neat 'we won a paranormal war where we fought by entities and murderers' cool down. So," he stops talking.
     "So?" I ask. He spreads his arm waiting for me to go into the hug. I giggle and walk into his embrace. We drop on the floor and he asks, "you ready?"
    "As I'll ever be." I smile. He pushes and he holds me as we roll down the hill. I can't help but laugh at the fact that I did that twice. I wore a beanie with a light jacket and jeans because why change for the weather.
    "You know," I start, "I think I like doing that better one at a time. More comfortable. My eyesight was blocked by the beanie and I hear Jack laughing as he pulls it off my eyes.
    "I think I'll agree with you on that." I look up at his unmasked face as I lie on my back. He supports himself using his left arm as he lies next to me on my right. "(Y/n)," he starts, a low tone in his voice. I'm not sure wether it was sad or scared. But why would he be scared. Jack continued, "When I asked if you were ready, I wasn't talking about rolling down the hill."
    "What do you mean?" His sockets meet my eyes and stay there. I see him reach into his pants and pull out a black velvet box. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring. He says four, well, five, words I never thought I'd hear at my age being spoken to me. "Will you bury-marry me."
    I give a small squeal and wrap my arms around his neck, causing him to be on the floor and me above him. Too happy to answer, I kiss him.
    "I'm gonna take that as a yes before you change your mind." He laughs and slides the ring on. I laugh to try and give him the word without crying, "Yes."

End of chapter 15...

Ahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa. One more. One more chapter. UWU IM SO EXCITEDDDDD OKAY SEE YALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR