Army Brat CH.10

Pounding. All I can think of is the pounding. The pain the pounding is causing in my head. I groan and roll over inhaling the smell of coke and vodka. I wrinkle me nose and roll I've again, good nothing smell now. I try to drift back to sleep but the pounding keeps going. Never subsiding.

"What the hell." I groan and let my eyes flutter open before closing them again. The light hurts my head too much. I hear someone groin before the bed moves and an arm is slung over my chest. I freeze and turn my head to the right and wrinkle my nose. Coke and vodka. I open one eye and see Ian sleeping beside me. How did he get here. I look down at myself and breathe a sigh of relief, I'm still dressed thank god.

I gently as I can I take Ian's arm off of me and crawl out of bed. I hold my head as a wave on dizziness rolls over and almost causes me to fall to the floor. I tiptoe to the door and see four bottles of vodka and two big bottles of coke on the floor. How much did I drink last night? I try to remember the events from last night but I can't remember anything past me going up stairs with two bottles of vodka after I yelled as Josh.

The thought of Josh puts a scowl to my face as I head down the hallway and into Brittany's room. I freeze in the doorway and I see a very naked Josh laying on Brittany's bed with a very clothed Brittany. I narrow my eyes at Josh and grab my bags before walking out. I head into the bathroom and take a quick shower before pop in a couple aspirin I found behind the mirror and brushing my teeth. I hear my stomach let out a low growl as I open the bathroom door and head to the kitchen. I pull open the fridge feeling a little weird about cooking in someone's house when I've only been here a couple hours. I shrug it off when my stomach growls again and pull out some eggs, and butter. Grabbing the bread and make a cup of coffee it's not long before I'm sitting at Brittany's breakfast bar stiffing my face.

"Hey."

I jump and spill a bit of coffee on the counter when I hear a voice say. I turn around and feel a smile spread across my face.

"Hey, Ian." I watch him smile and take a seat beside me.

"How are you feeling?" he ask and give me a concerned .look before take a bite out of my toast. Man can these boys ever eat their own food?

"Better after a shower and some food. What about you?"

"Well I wasn't as drunk as you were, so I'm good." Ian smiles and finishes off my toast.

"What happened last night? I mean, how did u get into the room?" I watch Ian take a small sip of my coffee making me roll my eyes and jump off the stool I was sitting on. Gosh, I can't have anything to myself. I make a fresh cup for myself and let Ian drink mine.

"Well, when I got here, the party was in full swing. Brittany ask if I had seen you but I said I hadn't and Josh had said he saw u walk up stairs with a bunch of alcohol." Ian winces and I narrow my eyes at the thought of Josh. That jerk. "Josh showed me what room you were in, because I guess he'd been trying to keep you to open up but you wouldn't so I tried and you ended up opening the door after a couple knocks."

"That's it?" I ask and watch Ian shake his head. I poor coffee creamer and sugar in my new mug of coffee and take a tiny sip. I wince when the hot liquid burns my tongue and throat.

"After you let me in we started playing some drinking game and we both got really wasted and passed out early in the morning."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so what happened between you and Josh?" Ian ask and finishes off my old cup of coffee. I look down in my steam cup and shrug my shoulder. I blown on the coffee before taking a sip and looking into Ian's curious eyes.

"He's mad that someone told him off and put him in his place." I shrug and take a sip of my cup.

"Like I care what you think, army brat." I narrow my eyes just as Josh walks into the kitchen wearing only boxers. I can't help but check him out. I know why every girl is fawning over him. He has an incredible body and a face to match. If only he could keep his mouth shut then he'd be more attractive.

"Please, you do to. You had those sad puppy dog eyes when I kicked you out of my house Thursday night." I scowl when he walk up to me and stand only and inch from me. I wrinkle my nose when I smell the alcohol on his breath when he leans toward and whispers.

"I don't give a shit what you say about me."

"Then why were you trying to get me to let you in the room I was in last night after out fight?" I smirk when his eyes widen before he puts his careless mask back on.

"Maybe I just wanted in you pants." I roll my eyes and push past him only to stop again when he smack me ass.

"Don't touch me." I spit at him

"You know you liked it." he smirk causing me to narrow my eyes once more. This arrogant jerk think that he can touch me when he pleases? Well he's got another think coming if he does.

"Why did you want in the room last night?" Ian ask and I look at him startled. I forgot he was here, I was to busy shooting daggers out of my eyes at Josh.

"Oh you know, drunk girls are always the easiest to sleep with." Josh shrugs and smirks at my shocked face. He really though he could get into my pants because I was drunk?

I snort and look at Josh and take a step forward causing him to take a step back and get pinned un against the counter. "There not enough alcohol in the world to make me want to sleep with you. No matter how drunk I am, I would never let you touch me, much less let you get into my pants." I spit at him. I smirk at his expression before turning on my heel and walking over to Ian.

"Let's go to the beach, we had so much fun last time." I say to Ian and watch him jump down from the breakfast stool and put his arm around my shoulder. I smile up at him before grabbing my bag and walking to the door. The only time I look at Josh is when I'm about to close the door and I look at him standing in the kitchen, in only his boxers and bed head with a pisses off expression on his face. I smirk at him once more before closing the door and jump into Ian's car.