Chapter 13

*Josh's POV*

Arianna won't answer my calls or text. It's really starting to get on my last nerve. Good thing it's Monday morning and we share a bunch of the same classes. I will get her to talk to me. It's driving me crazy having her being mad at me. Even through most of the time she is, but this time I can't help but feel like she won't get over it so fast.

I know I was a complete dick at the party. She just drives me crazy. There something about her that draws me to her, but at the same time he glares n smirks make me wanna scream. No girl has ever resisted me before, they always throw themselves at me. It's not my fault I'm so gorgeous. I just draw girls, and Arianna is the only girl that's ever resisted my charm for so long.

I sigh an shake my head as I sit up from my bed only to put my head in my hands. I will get Ari to talk to me. And by the time Friday rolls around I'll have her throwing herself at me. I feel a smile creep on my face just thinking about it. I will have Ari. I want to feel her lips on my skin. I want to feel her skin under my hands and kiss every inch of her beautiful body.

I stand up and take a quick shower, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking over to my closet. I pull out a pair of dark blue jeans and a green A&E V-neck shirt and throw them on my bed before pulling on a pair of red boxers and getting dressed. I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth before grabbing my hair gel and squirting some on my hand and running my hands through my golden brown hair. I smile at myself in the mirror when I get my hair perfectly spiked. I wink at my reflection before grabbing my school bad and heading out the door.

It only takes me ten minutes to get to the school from my house. I pass by Ari's house and see that her little bug isn't in the driveway. I guess she must be at school already. I speed down to the school, passing through stop signs and speed up when a light turns to yellow. I drive into the school parking lot and spot Arianna just getting out of her car, I park my car a couple lanes away and get out. Time to start my plan, I lock my car and start to head over to Arianna when I see Ian talking to her. I stop in my tracks and feel a scowl fall onto my face when I see them holding hands.

Damn it, Ian got to her first. I feel like punching something, or someone. I can't fulfill my plan now that Ian's with her. He's my best friend. He stood by me when my mom died of cancer, when my dad stopped being a dad and stayed at work late and when to work early. I can't steal his girl from him. Unless, I make her fall for my instead of him. No I can't do that to him. He's my best friend, he's more than a friend, he's my brother.

I bite the inside of my cheek and watch Ian and Arianna. I can't help a small smile pull onto my lips when she pulls away and starts to walk away with an angry expression on her face. Maybe he messed up and she wants nothing to do with him. I feel the smile grow a little wider only to slip off my face when Ian pins her to the car and starts kissing her neck. No! That's my job. I want to kiss her neck, I want to feel her soft skin under my lips and finger tips. I should have her, not Ian.

I close my eyes and shake my head. I will have her, I want her and I always get what I want. I open my eyes to see Arianna looking at me, I scowl back at Ian kissing her neck and watch Ari, she's moving her lips but I can't tell what she's saying. I squint to try and understand but I can't. I've never been good at lip reading. I watch Ian pull away from her and say something back before he crushes his lips to hers. I bite my lip till it bleeds trying to keep myself from walking over there and ripping Ian off of her. I feel someone touch my arm making me jump and spin towards them.

"What?" I snap.

"Sorry. Never mind then." Brittany says and turns away from me. I sigh before reaching out and grabbing her hand.

"Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood today." I say.

"Did Joshua Anderson just apologize?" Brittany gasp with fake shock. I shake my head and smirk at her.