Chapter 15

"Oh, god this is good!" I moan as I pop the last bite of my cheesy crust in my mouth and chew it slowly, savoring the taste.

"The best." Josh agrees and plants a small kiss on my lips. I smile and wrap my legs around his waist. I run my fingers down his chest and trace his abs causing him to shiver and grab my wrist.

"Don't do that."

"Why not?" I pout and look up into Josh's lust filled eyes. Oh that's why, it turns him on, I smirk and roll over to I'm straddling him in only my underwear and bra. I trail my fingers down his chest and watch his eyes darken as I get lower. I slowly trace the V on his waist and finger the edge of his boxers. I smile when I feel movement in between my legs and lean down, trailing kisses along Josh's jaw and down his neck as I reach my arm around him an snatch the last piece of pizza in the box.

"Got it." I whisper against his neck.

"Got what?" he ask in a husky voice. I smile in success and jump off of him, waving the pizza in front of him and taking a huge bite.

"Hey! That was mine!" Josh yells and jumps up from the kitchen floor. I stick my tongue out at him and take a another bite and run out the room just as Josh lunges for me. That'll teach him to deney me pizza that I paid for. I run for the bathroom and slam the door close.

"Arianna! I'll find you! You can't hide forever!" Josh yells. That's what he thinks. I one time got to stay at home because I told my mom that if she could find me I'd go to school. Of course she never found me, but I did get trouble when she got back from work.

I take another bite of my pizza and fix my hair in the mirror. There I was, standing in my bathroom in only my underwear eating pizza and hiding from Josh after we just had sex on the kitchen floor. Who would've thought. I giggle when I hear a big bang and then Josh murmur shit. Oh shit, he must be close if I can hear him. I quickly grab my pizza off the bathroom counter and climb into the shower, closing the hot pink curtain and pressing myself against the wall.

"Found you, Arianna?" Josh yells when he throws open my bathroom door. I have to bite my lip to keep from giggling at him. I look down at the more-than-half-eaten piece of pizza in my hands and smile. Josh claimed it as his when we open the box, saying it was the biggest and because he was a guy he should get it. I of course argued but gave up, knowing I would get it anyways.

"Found you!" Josh yells when he opens up the shower curtains to see me standing half naked pressed up against the wall with a pizza crust in my hand.

"Well damn, too bad I ate it." I chuckle and hold up the cheesy crust just before taking a huge bite.

"Want some?" I say and hold out the rest of the crust. I give Josh a small smile as he reaches out to take it. I quickly snatch my hand away and laugh when he gives me a bad look.

"Your a tease." Josh says and steps into the shower. I realize now, that I'm stand in the corner f the shower with Josh standing in front of me blocking my way out. I'll just make him let me go. I smirk and put the rest of the crust in my mouth, closing my eyes and moaning loudly just to get on Josh's nerves.

"Yum." I whisper and open my eyes. I lick my lips when I see Josh watching them. He's so easy. I snake my arms around his waist and give his a sexy smile and stand on my tippy toes and plant a soft kiss on his lips. I can't help but smile when he grabs my face and kisses me back, pushing me up against the wall. I fight for control, trying to remember why I kissed him, besides the fact that he's the best kisser I've been with yet. Oh yes, I had to get out of this shower. I push him off of me and against the wall right under the shower head and turn on the water.

"Arianna!" Josh yells as he gets drenched in water. I laugh as I try to get out of the shower but Josh is to fast and he grabs me around the waist and pulls me to him. I scream when the cold water runs down my body, soaking me and sending goose bumps over my skin.

"Fuck thats cold!" I yell and turn the hot water on and the cold water off. Josh is so going to pay for getting me wet. "Your so going to pay for getting me wet, Josh."

"You know you like it." Josh chuckles I push him and step under the hot water, waiting for the shivering and goose bumps to go away.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and run my hands up and down my arms, only now remembering I have on my underwear. I look over at Josh to see him leaning against the shower wall, soaking wet, watching me.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask. He has to be cold, he was under the water longer than I was.

"Kind of." He shrugs. I give him a pointed look before I grab his arms and pushes him to me, so were both standing under the running water.

"Better?" I ask and look up at him, blinking the water out of my eyes.

"Much." He smile and wraps on of his arms around my bare waist. I can't help but shiver when his skin come in contact with mine. I smile up at him when he places his hand under my chin and lift my head to look at me. I can't help but stand on my toes and press my lips to him, sending a burning need down my body. I let him push me up against the wall and kiss down my neck, moaning when he hits my sweet spot.

"I think I like you better naked." Josh whispers against my neck and unclasp my bra, letting it fall in a sloppy mess on the shower floor. I don't protest much when he lift me up, instead I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. Filling the kiss with passion and need.

There no denying it, being with Josh maybe infuriating at times, but it makes everything else more intense. It makes everything more passionate, and boy do I like it like that.