《Chapter 28》

♡Nevi's POV♡

Finding my phone in the dark, I see that it's two in the morning. Hearing the washer starting downstairs, I grab my gun and go see what it is. The lights in the garage are still on and so are the ones in the spare bedroom. Deciding to check the bedroom first, I see a bloody black t-shirt on the floor leading to the bathroom.

"Baby?"

"I'm sorry, did I wake you? Go back to sleep princess, I'll be up in a few." Matt said washing his hands.

Blood mixed with water flowed down the drain.

"Matthew. This is so much blood-"

"Don't worry it isn't mine."

"Sure. Sure. Not yours so it doesn't matter. Cool. Who's blood is this?"  I asked getting a cloth to wipe his face.

"I love you baby." Matt said pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too my big murderous baby. Are you okay? Do you want something to eat?"

"I'm fine. I love you."

"I love you too. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Let's go to bed mamas. We have to get up in a few hours." He said lifting me up into his arms.

"Why?"

"Because we have a plane to catch."

"To go where? Why so sudden?" I questioned again.

This man could never give me a full on sentence explanation. I'm always asking in fragments and he's always answering in fragments.

"Somewhere tropical and because we can."

"Okay nigga."

"What'd you just say?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought."

Waking up at 7 isn't what it used to be. I have a grown 23 year old baby on one side of me and a grown 3 month old baby on the other side of me. And they look exactly like each other when they sleep; each holding a tiddie.

"Babe, wake up we gotta get ready and my arms hurt."

"Shhh. Go back to sleep, we can push back the boarding time." He mumbled holding onto my left boob tighter.

"We can't because we still have to pack and get ready. I don't even know where we're going yet."

"Alright fine. If we pack and get ready for a good 2 hours can I sleep on the plane?"

"Yes babe you can sleep on your plane."

Hopping out of bed, he stretched causing his biceps to flex and his v-line to protrude.

Damn he's so fine! A walking Adonis.
I know right! Look at those abs! Delicious!
God I want to ride him!
Girl same!
What?
We're the same person. Shut up.
Point made.
Do you think we should have another baby?
Maybe. I just to feel him pull that same trick he did before. Ouu that felt good.
Calm your horny ass down. But that did feel good.

"Babe. BABE!" Matt shouted.

"Yes Daddy?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for the longest but you just kept staring at me. How many shoes are you taking?"

"How long are we going to be there?"

"A week."

"Then 7 shoes for 7 days."