《Chapter 7》

♡Nevi's POV♡

I woke up this morning to someone pounding on my door at 6 am. Who in their right fucking mind-

"Good morning principessa." Matthew chirped, kissing me on my cheek and walking in with McDonalds.

"Why are you here so early. You said 7." I whined opening the bag at the counter to reveal 2 egg mcmuffins, 2 hashbrowns, and a large orange juice.

"Well I messed up the times. We gotta be at the office at 7. Meetings at 8 and 10. OB/GYN appointment at 11. Lunch at 12. Baby shopping at 2:30. Dinner at 8. Then back home."

"When was I to be notified about this. Sir, I have plans."

"To sit and watch Haikyuu all day? Nah, we gotta go. So go take a shower, lotion up and do whatever you do that leaves you glowing and smelling nice, and let's go please." He said walking into my closet.

I sat on the floor and ate my breakfast as he chose an outfit for me out the closet to match his.

"What happened with Lorleli last night?" I questioned. We walked in and saw the two of them in the middle of the kitchen with broken cups, plates and bowls between them. Everyone was shocked to say the least.

"Don't worry about it."

"Your wife getting kicked out by your mom says a lot."

"Please stop calling her my wife. I can't be married to one person then go marry another. It's illegal in the U.S." He said ironing the silk red pants.

I couldn't hold it in. That shit was funny.

"Illegal....you!" He shot me a death glare making me laugh harder. I got up and went to shower and get ready. 30 minutes later, we were walking out the door.

"Neveah?" Alex asked as the elevator doors opened on the lobby floor

"Alex? What are you doing here? So early? You're never here this early." I asked walking up to him. I tried to give him a kiss but he dodged it.

"I was on my way up to see you. Who's he?"

"D'Angelo." Matthew greeted extending his hand to which Alex shook. "Neveah and I were just about to go catch up. We haven't seen each other since high school and thought, 'why not make it a day'."

"Mmhm. You should put on your coat. I could see your boobs. That's not ladylike." He said looking at my chest.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are your heels so high? You look really good, but you look like you're going to the club."

"They're only 4 inches. They-"

"Actually, we gotta go if we're going to make it to our appointment in time." Matthew said before pulling me out the lobby and into a matte black Range Rover.