{Chapter 7}

♤Matthew's POV♤

*The night before*

"We need to talk."

Seeing her auburn hair ruined my night. What doesn't she get. I used her. She was only someone to pass the time. I know it's wrong to use women but she didn't have a problem with it. Even after I told her i'm using her she just said she knew.

"What do you want Rennee." I said walking to my front door.

"I-I'm pregnant" she whispered barely audible for me to hear but I still heard.

"I didn't hear you speak up." Cupping my ears I stepped closer to her.

"I said I am pregnant." Rennee stands in front of me hands over her stomach.

"That child ain't mines. Wanna know how I know it's not mine. Because I never came when we had sex. I would have to go to the bathroom and finish." I said walking into my house to which she followed.

"Bullshit! I made you cum multiple times on many occassions!" She screeched.

"What the fuck is that noise" Micheal came down the stair in his basketball shorts and socks.

"Even Micheal knows this baby is yours." Rennee said pushing me.

"You got her pregnant. Ouuuuuu ma and aunty are gonna beat your ass." He said shaking his head.

"I DIDN'T IMPREGNATE HER! THAT IS NOT MY OFFSPRING!" I shouted making Keyra come down the stairs in one of Micheals shirts.

"Can y'all be any louder. Just shout louder I don't think Alaska heard you clear enough. Micheal back to bed now. I'm sleepy." She says pulling Micheals hand back upstairs.

"You have her friends sleeping in your house. I don't want my child anywhere near them." She says crossing her arms.

"That's not my child. For the last time. Get out of my house before I kill the both of you." I said calmly then smiled.

"I'm -I'm only leaving because it's very late and i'm tired. Let's see how your girlfriend reacts to finding out her boyfriend got his ex pregnant." She left rubbing her stomach.

I doubt there's a child in there with her loose pussy.

But Neveah might not. I'll call her in the morning, she might be asleep.

It's been a day and Neveah still hasn't answered any of my texts. Since she won't answer my texts, I came to pay her a little visit. I'll be damned if I let a pesant try to replace my queen.

Knocking on her door, I get nervous. What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she doesn't want to be my babygirl anymore?

"Good afternoon Ms. Kortez, is Neveah home?" I ask rocking on my heels.

"Not yet but she should be home soon. Come in honey." She said in her caribbean accent.

"Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

"No i'm fin-actually yes-yes I would. Thank you." I tried to say no but when she looked at me the same way my ma looks at me, I knew I couldn't say no.

Less than 10 minutes later, Neveah walks through the door.

"Afternoon." She says giving her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"We need to talk." I said stopping her before she went upstairs.

"Follow me." She says pulling my wrist to her backyard. It had a nice gazebo in the back.

"Explain yourself." She says folding her arms and crossing her legs.

"Watch your tone babygirl. I won't hesitate to spank you right now." With that, she unfolded her arms and sat straight.

"Rennee is not pregnant with my child. I haven't had intercourse in a month. I don't even think she's pregnant. Please believe me." I pleaded.

"Last time someone told me that, the girl was actually pregnant. I have trust issues and i'm really messed up in the head. I don't want you tangled -" I shut her up with a kiss.

Her breath hitched, she smells like coconuts.
Biting her lip, I demanded entrance. I don't ask for what's mines. As our tongues fought, she moaned which made me grow.

I had to pull away or I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Look at me princess. I want you and only you. Do you hear me. All your flaws and imperfections, are what make you beautiful. I don't want anybody but you babygirl." I say giving her little kisses all over her face.

"Just please. Believe me that she is not pregnant especially not with my offspring. Please believe me Neveah." I begged takes her small hands in my big ones.

"I believe you daddy." Neveah says wrapping her arms round my neck. I have such strong feelings for this girl. I just want to give her everything; her wants and needs.

"Daddy, I kinda um, did something today," my little pulcino fiddled with her fingers.

"What was it kitten?"

"My friend and I kind of um, we kind of beat the shit out of Rennee earlier today at the park." Neveah rocks on her heels looking down.

"1. Pick your head up babygirl, your crown is tilting. 2. It's not nice to fight okay. If that ever happens again call daddy and i'll be there before you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious." I poked her nose and spun her around causing her to erupt in a fit of giggles.

AN* You probably didn't even read the word smh*

My princess is adorable.

Walking her back into the house, I kiss her forehead, hug her mom and sister, high five her brothers then leave.

*****************************************
Early week update😏

How's y'all spring break? Mines is kind of boring. Gotta love surprise family visits🙃

Do you think Rennee is actually pregante?
Can she really be pregananante?

This was sort of a filler chapter, lo siento mi gente.

Don't forget to comment, share, and vote!!!

Later Luvs🦋