《Chapter 19》

♤Matt's POV♤

Pulling up to the house. I see my dads Lamborghini Reventon which costs around 1.6 million dollars, in my driveway along with Jave, Micheal, and Marcell's cars.

My heart almost dropped when I saw my older sister; bloodied, beaten and bruised. She sat on the sofa in between Jave and Marcell, crying onto their shoulders; shaking.

"Xia, cosa ti è successo?" (What happened to you?)

"Matteo, we need to talk. Adesso." (Now.)

Following Babbo to the office, I sat in the chair while he sat at the desk.

"What happened to Xi?"

Taking off his glasses, he sighed deeply, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"She was jumped in her apartment by two servants of that asshole. They hit her with their car when she ran, leaving her for dead on the side of the road.

My leg started to bounce as I felt my blood boil to the image of my sister laying half-dead on the street.

"Babbo, this is all my fault. Sono così dispiaciuto." (I'm so sorry).

"My daughter. My only girl child could've died today. Mio piccola ragazza! Take care of this by tomorrow or i'll burn everything he owns to the ground; regardless of who's in it." Babbo exclaimed, stressing the last sentence.

Acknowledging his unimplied attack on my wife and son made something in my brain tick. For the second time ever, I thought about killing my own father.

However, I also understand where he's coming from as a father. Xia Isabella King Cafaro DeLuca. My fathers first and only daughter. Many people were shocked when they found out we were related.

My father was in love with two women at the same time. He conceived Marcell two years before Xia. Xia's mom was my dads number one Capo until she died in a shoot out 5 years after Xia was born.

The two women never hated each other. My mom did everything in her power to make sure Xia was never whitewashed. She learned how to braid and take care of 4b hair and made sure Xia never felt low about her skin color or her sexuality.

Mom.

"Does mamma know?"

"Are you fucking crazy? She'd burn the country down 'til she found the fucker. Skin him, kill him, bring him back, then kill him again."

"Yeah, no doubt she will."

"Figlio, I understand the stress you must be under. I really do. Ma, you've got to focus. End it now. Mi capisci figlio mio?" (Do you understand me son?)

"Sì babbo, ho capito. Puoi chiamare tutti qui per favore? Dobbiamo iniziare." (Yeah dad, I understand. Can you call everyone in here please? We need to get started.)

"She's going to leave me." I exhaled once I noticed I was alone.

"Maybe, maybe not. Neveah is....Neveah. There's no telling what she'll do." Micheal laughed walking in.

"Glad you find my situation fucking hilarious."

"Hilarious? No. Something out of a drama show? Maybe."

"Can you just help me take this fucker down, get my wife and son back, and somewhere in the process, acquire more territory?"

"I'll think about it." The asshole smirked sitting down.

Daddy's coming.

♡Nevi's POV♡

Pulling up to a fancy restaurant, black and gold letters that read "Un Assaggio di Paradiso" plated the brick building. (A taste of heaven.)