{Chapter 21}

☆What is your favorite color?🌈☆

♡Nevi's POV♡

"HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING!" A voice screeched making Matthew cover me with the sheets.

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME! What does she have that I don't." What's her face exclaimed waving a gun around.

What is her name? Bryona? Sarah? Joi?

"WHAT THE HELL RAIN!"

Rain! That's her name!

"MY NAME IS RENNEE! YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!" Rennee shouted taking the gun off safety.

Well shit.

"I have loved you since forever! I was there when your own brother stole millions from his own family, when we pulled off that heist in Montreal, and when your aunt was murdered in her sleep by the Triads! I have been there with you through it all. Not once did you think I would have feelings for you because you were too busy staring at her and giving her secret Valentines, birthday and Christmas gifts since freshamn year! DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE WANTED ONE!"

"Awee, babe it was you. Thank you!" I said hugging Matthew. This whole time I thought it was Omar but I guess not.

"My pleasure principessa." Matthew said kissing me.

"CUT IT THE FUCK OUT! YOU! You're the problem! If it wasn't for you he would be ruthless but you make him vulnerable. You didn't even realise it was me who stole from the orchard and pot house that day. I made Iziah, one of my little spies to take the blame." She snorted. What she said must've made Matthew pissed because he held her against the wall by her neck with a gun to her head.

"Spies huh...for who bitch!"

"Who do you think leaked the info about dear aunty Valentina honey?"

Woooowww..............................................wow.

"Babe, unlock my phone and text Xia. Tell her it's purple M&M's." Matthew instructed.

Within 5 mintues Xia was bursting through the door with pliers, butcher knives, scissors, and salt in a bucket.

"I'm here." She panted dropping the knives.

"Did anyone see you?"

"Nah. I took the back stairs. Hello hell spawn, are you ready to go back home?" Rennee was tied in a chair duck taped screaming for her life. It scared me.

"Not here. First thing tomorrow, the jet will be waiting to take her to Sicily where Jave will be waiting." Matthew instructed motioning for me to come to him in the side chair.

I walked over to him on wobbly legs and he pulled me in his lap and he held me.

"Breathe amore." I didn't even realize I was hyperventilating.

"DON that's no fucking fair! I've waited to kill this bitch since day one! Why does Jave get to do it!" Xia whined.

"What will Alana think if you up and leave without an explanation? Jave, on the other hand has an advantage by graduating early and studying abroad."

"Fine. Can I at least have a little fun?"

"Go fucking wild but leave her alive until New Years. Now leave." Matthew commanded. I shivered and he laughed. "Look at how responsive you are."

"I'm not responsive." I retorted.

"Stand."

"On your knees."