《Chapter 23》

♡Nevi's POV♡

Matt's proposal night was mazing. Our family and friends were there. He somehow even convinced my younger sister who's studing to become a pediatrician to be there.

My mom expressed how hardnit was for her to not have picked up my calls the last two weeks in order to not have spoiled the surprise. However, she did tell everyone back home. Looks like we'll have to make a visit soon.

"Babe this is amazing. You really didn't have to do all this. Thank you." I smiled wrapping my arms around Matt's neck, hugging him tightly.

"Principessa when will you let me just spoil you?" He asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Well if it isn't the bride to be! Wow! You look absolutely stunning!" A red head dressed in a yellow mustard jumpsuit complimented. I recognized her as the woman that was sitting on Matt's desk.

"Baby, this is Sophia; our wedding planner. Sophia, this is Mrs. Neveah King; my lovely, beautiful and amazing wife."

"Nice to meet you Sophia. I feel like i've seen you before."

"Yes, I was on Mr.Kings desk the day you barged in but I promise you there wasn't anything out of the ordinary or explicit going on. I'm not that type of woman."

"It's fine. I trust Matt won't do anything like that. So, how long have you been a wedding planner?" I questioned wanting to change the subject. I can't trust her completely yet.

"Ten years. I'm very experienced. Mr.King wouldn't have hired me if I wasn't."

That's true.

"I was wondering though...do you have a date or a time frame yet? I just want to make sure my team and I are prepared." She said motioning to 7 other people gathered around each other.

"Next month." Matt answered the same time I answered "Next year.".

"Next year?"

"Next month? It's the impatience for me".

"Next year? Why wait so long?"

"To plan accurately. Having the wedding next month would seem to rushed and it wouldn't give others a time to plan."

"Man fuck them guests. I just wanna see you walk down the aisle, say "I do" in front of the priest, then spend the rest of our lives happily." Matt groaned pulling me in closer and spanking me once.

"Matt that's rude. How about 8 months?"

"3 months."

"Seven." I bargained.

"Four."

"Six."

"Fine. Six months."

"...Alrighty then. December it is. A winter wedding! Very beauty and the beast, very...sensational! I love it! Wow! I can't wait." Sophia smiled.

She went back to her team, leaving us alone.

"You thought I was cheating on you...with her?"

"How'd you kn- she was on your desk. There are chairs in front of it. Couldn't she have chosen one? Shit, there's a whole couch."

"As you saw, she's very..."

"Extroverted."

"Extra. But you Mrs.King, are more special. You, my little one, are almost at the end of your postpartum bleeding. And I can't want to devour, claim, and beat that pussy up 'till you walk funny." Daddy growled, killing my neck and groping my ass. "Fuck princess...do you know what you do to me?"

Fuck him. Right here. Right now.

No. There are people around.

Like he said, "Fuck them guests".

"You look so fucking beautiful in the dress. Do you know that? And before you say anything about your stomach, stretch marks, ass or boobs, remember that you are beautiful no matter what changes your body goes through. And if you bad mouth yourself I will fuck you against that tree; you know i'm not afraid of blood."

"Mhmm, thank you daddy."

"Alright love birds, get a room." Mike joked coming over. Matt turned me around in front of him to cover his boner. "Did you tell him about the feds?"

"Feds?"

"Not yet, no." I tried turning around to face him but he held my hips steady. "While Mike and I were getting the dress, we ran into Keyra and another cop. They were asking questions and obviously trying to pry for more information." I explained.

"She became a cop...damn. I'll look into it. Did anyone follow you?"

"Nah, we took the long way. So, um, I gotta leave early because Melissa needs me for something important. Bye love birds. Stop fucking in public."

The rest of the night went amazingly. I'm getting married....I'M GETTING MARRIED!

•Unknown POV•

"Was the information useful?"

"Why are you helping?" The cop asked as we sat in my foyer.

"My first plan failed. So did my second. Third time's the charm they say. Did you make contact?"

"Yes, she was with Micheal wearing a white wedding dress."

"Wedding...dress...They're getting married!"

"Actually, they were legally married on paper just not ceremonially-"

"I don't give a damn! This shouldn't be happening! Leave. I need to plan accordingly. Everything must go right this time."

"If anything goes wrong we will have to arrest you. No matter what the situation is murder is still murder."

"I don't care. As long as I get what I want."

*****************************************
WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!
What is your dream wedding? Plan it in the comments.
»Season, month, place
»Day or night
»How many people
»Colors & bridal party #

Did y'all think Matt cheated on Nevi?

Any predictions on who might make a guest reappearance?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!

Later Luvs🦋