CHAPTER 43.

"you are late!" a familiar voice as the door opened making me I look up immediately

"K...ken...kendrea" I stammered. I couldn't believe it, was I day dreaming?. I thought I would never see her again after the whole party incident

"long time no see" she smirked "c'mon we have a lot to catch up with, I know you are wondering why the threat, I apologize. I just wanted to make sure you show up"

"what do you want? " I spat "why the fuck would you threaten me and call me friends little?, you never change, would you?, you disgust me "

"why don't you seat and allow me explain to you better "

"how did you know I was here?, have you been the one stalking me? "

"technically no"

"cool, I'm leaving " I turned around to leave

"Alex please hear me out " she pleaded "I want to apologize for everything "

After much hesitation, I finally agreed.

"So what do you want to talk about, make it quick...Ed-it-h" I stammered as she walked out of a corner with two glass of drinks

"how is Tyler? " she smirked giving me a glass and the other to kendrea

"kimberry " I muttered in utter shock as she walked out  from a corner

"what is going on? " I glare at kendrea. These people are dangerous. I have already know who kendrea was, after she left I thought maybe kimberry will change for good since kendrea was her bad influence, obviously I was wrong.  Edith I never really trusted her but I didn't expect this.

"Drink up" Edith grin
Was I scared? nope, just had a bad feeling about this

"I think... " I didn't get the chance to finish my statement because I felt a sharp pain in my neck region  "ouchhh" I yelp. kimberry just drugged me

"Alex I'm sorry you had to end this way,  in ten minutes the drug will be effective and you would be a goner" she laughed.

"I know you have always hated me but not to the extent of taking my life" I spat weakly, my head was beginning to spin.

"you have always had what I wanted,  you have a lovely home,  a family , amazing siblings,  I lost my parents at nine and had to use the subway as shelter  because my foster mum was a witch,  you don't make effort to look beautiful,  should I talk about your perfect group of friends or your good grades, Tristan was my only family, I took him as my brother, my lover,  my everything, but he chose you "  she fake a laugh

"but you have Edith, kimberry was always with you " I managed to mutter out

"who the fuck cares,  remember the beach incident? " she laughed  "Edith poisoned you.  kimberry was really been helpful stalking if not how would I have know you are here, she did a perfect job. I was the familiar girl you bumped into at Cole's presentation  but I had to run off. At Tristan mum birthday, Edith was the strange girl in the restroom "

"did it have to be me? " a asked in pains

"whoelse, you are the one Tristan is in love with,  I don't have a problem with Olivia because Tristan feels nothing for her" kendrea took a sip from her drink

"how...how... " everything became blank and I passed out

"throw her body down" was the last word I heard

TRISTAN POV

I watched Alex in a ventilator that was connected to her mouth, the doctors are not sure when she's going to wake according to the doctor in fact she might never wake if it gets too serious. My finger finds its way to her face, her lips ,earlobes.... I gently tuck her hair behind her ear. She was looking white and pale, her lips were cracked, all the same she was still looking beautiful. She had been on the ventilator for 16 hours.

I find it really difficult to admit but I am in love with Alex Denis. I am in love with my best friend's little sister I have been in love with her since middle school but the fact she's my best friend's sister makes everything complicated. I know I have treated her harshly over the year and that is because I have been hiding my feelings. After our first kiss my feelings became really strong that I had to stay away from her, I used other girls thinking I'd be able to forget about her but no everything got worse.

After the kiss we had earlier today I felt I needed to man  up a bit but again I just couldn't bring myself so admit.  Like fuck my best friend little sister?

I know she is already feeling like I am using her,  wish she knows but no I am totally in love with her since forever.

I was expecting to see her at breakfast at first when she didn't show up I thought maybe as usual she'd  want to be alone but something kept telling me she isnt alright I excused myself and went to her lodge, surprisingly she wasn't there. Did she runaway ? I had to look for her, only to find her body floating in the Ocean.she was lifeless her breath was faint I tried breathing into her but it looked like she was poisoned. I quickly rushed her to the hospital  and something became clear to me I couldn't afford to lose her. Permit me to say she's my soulmate. The doctor confirmed she was poisoned but we cannot tell who until she's wakes up hopefully she remembers everything.

ALEX POV

"She's awake" I hear Taylor's voice in my sleep "c'mon open your eyes I saw you blink"

I stirred and opened my eyes the aroma of medical drugs filling my nostril. I looked around I was in the hospital I slowly began to remember everything that happened.

" you saved me?"  I asked her.

"wish I did but Tristan did" she said rubbing my hair with her fingers "are you okay ?"

"yeah " I sigh

"VIP huh" Helen said walking in

"That's what happens when you know a celebrity" Tristan said walking in  too

I couldn't help but help but laugh, this is my family.

" You know your ego really sucks"Helen said rolling her eyes

"there's nothing even fantastic about the famous Mr Thompson" Ivy chipped in

"I really dont know what to say to you three" Taylor glared at them.

"Where are the others?" I asked trying to sit up.

"Tyler  went to get something, Winnie went to town she won't be around" Helen  answered.

" Cole" I squealed in xcitement as he walked in. I wasn't expecting him to show up .

"easy I know you missed me" he chuckled lightly, walking p to me and giving me a hug.

"What's up with guys and their ego? Ivy rolled her eyes.

"Em..em, isnt the hug enough already?" Tristan glared at Cole

"Are you two about to fight over a girl in the hospital? "Helen asked.

"No, You know She'll always pick me" Cole kissed my cheek.

"You wish" Tristan spat

"Thank you for saving me" I mumbled

" Oh how I wish it was me who saved you" Cole said

"I really wonder how I choose my group of friends" Taylor said shaking her head

"So you do consider me as part of your friend group?" Cole smirked

"Can we just hear from Alex who poisoned her ? Tristan said in an authoritative tone

" it was kendrea"  I mumbled

"what the fuck! Tristan yelled

" how did she know we're here?" Taylor asked.

After the rest had joined I told them about how I stalked, the text I got earlier ,Kendra confession and all

Hello tried my best actually wrote this chapter since last year but in a rush and that is because I was preparing for an exam then. Well I hope you enjoyed it
Please don't forget to vote and comment and follow me I promise to follow back instantly

Brainnie