CHAPTER 27.

A/N: I'm thinking of changing the name of this book from Now and Forever to something more appealing and your opinions would be needed. Please kindly comment your suggestions.

And yeah, now and forever would need a new book cover something breath taking, if you can help DM me.

Thanks

**********
My ringtone awoke me.
"Arghh" I groaned rubbing my sleepy eyes with one hand and stretching the other hand to take my phone that was laying on my bedside drawer. After I had successfully grabbed my phone, I sat up and checked the ID caller it was Tristan. A smiled tugged on my lips as I swipe upward.

"Where the hell were you last night?" Tristan yelled.

"Good morning to you too" I rolled my eyes throwing the duvet off my body with my free hand.

"Answer my damn question "he yelled "where were you last night and with whom?"

"What do you mean?"

"I would kill Cole and I've got connections, his body would never be found"

"Tristan are you high, you wake me up just to yell at me over the phone, did you loose a nut or did any of your little whores piss you off!"

"Alex"

"look enjoy your trip and stay out of my life,yes I consider you a friend now but that doesn't mean you have a say in my li... " he hung up on me leaving me to wonder where exactly he was heading to at the start. Typical Tristan Thompson.

I sighed, it was 6:38AM so I guess I can start my day. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and debated on whether I should shower first before breakfast, or have breakfast before I shower. But knowing how well I enjoy my morning shower I decided to do that first.

After about 30mins of looking for a nice outfit I decided to stick to a yellow loose shirt and black sweats, I threw my hair in a bun and wore a white converse, after I had applied my make-up which was just mascara and lip gloss I was satisfied with my look.

The clanking noise of the cutlery and the aroma of sausage filled my nostrils.
"Mum you're home" I squealed hugging her from behind.

"I bet you weren't expecting to see me" she chuckled playfully rubbing my head.

" you're off duty right? "

"Yeah and its been a while since we hung out together, why don't we go for shopping and maybe have a picnic"

"I'm in" I forced a smile trying to make mum happy. I know mum tries her best but ever since dad passed away, our family outings have never been the same.

"C'mon, go wake up the others, let's have breakfast before the food gets cold"

"do I get extra sausage?" I grinned widely.

"Only if they're here in time" she chuckled.

"cool" I giggled running up the stairs like a child. You can't blame me, I love sausage and I need to get those two down in time to get extra.
*********

As usual mum gave each of us $1000. It used to be dad but you know, after he left mum took it as kind of her responsibility. She probably thinks it would make us not feel his absence, but honestly speaking we don't mind, or should I say I? Well I don't know about the others but speaking of myself, I really don't mind.
"we'd meet in an hour's time, in the pizza hut" mum announced.

"What?!, I can't even buy a scarf in an hour's time, you know how I love to take my time while shopping" Tyler whined " I love to go for the best"

"Young Lady, if I were you, I would start shopping right now, your time is ticking" mum chuckled

"Jeez" I muttered

"I had no idea" Taylor yelled

"I'm off" Tyler said running off to the male section of the mall.

This is the part I regret going shopping with Taylor.
"Is this okay?" Taylor asked lifting up a short strapless silver dress.

"Yes" I replied absentmindedly as I was already too tired to focus.

"How about this?" She asked lifting up a navy blue string dress.

" Taylor don't you get tired of shopping, anything you wear would look good on you just pick whatever you like" I rolled my eyes

"Bitch" she threw me death glares "will this be okay for a night date?" She asked showing me a long black gown with a slit in the front"

"Perfecto" I rolled my eyes

"Okay fine, let's pay for the ones we have"

"Finally!"

After paying for what we bought we headed to the pizza hut, luckily Tyler was already there, my legs were starting to hurt because Taylor made sure we walked to every corner in the female section of the mall.
"we're good to go?" my mum asked

"yeah" we'll replied

"so where are we heading to?" my mum asked us as we all walked to the car park.

"Grab A Bite " Taylor squealed "I'm hungry "

"how about we go to a nearby ice cream parlor?" I suggested. I was craving chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, it's been a while since I had one.

Lord we should go see a movie, the sequel of 'Lord of War' just came out, it would be shown in the cinema today" Tyler said

"NO MR" Taylor and I deadpanned

"I give up, all you two do is watch boring girly stuff" Tyler sigh.

"alright it's enough, let's do it this way, we would head to grab a bite now, then see the movie then stop at the ice cream parlor before heading home, okay by you guys?" mum said opening the car.

"yeah" we all replied hopping into the car.
Mum was the one driving, Tyler at the passenger seat in front while me and Taylor at the back.

**************

Thanks for reading!...

Nothing sounds better than having a family outing😊

Stay tuned
Don't forget to recommend to your friends...tell a friend to tell a friend to tell two more friends and their friends about this book📖 😁.

Brains♥