CHAPTER 22.

"Ughh, I overslept" I groaned as I got off the floor. Yeah I rolled off my bed and ended up on the floor, funny right I'm a deep sleeper.
I rubbed my forehead, I know I just woke up but I'm as tired as I was before I slept. Today is also a school day but as usual I'm home and great I told Sarah I would tutor her at school today, I forgot I'd be home. Well let's hope she shows up.

I threw on a pair of black faded shorts and a white over sized tee-shirt. It's actually Tristan's tee-shirt I didn't return and never wanted to and I wonder why.
I packed my hair in a low ponytail and headed for the kitchen.

I was surprised to see everyone watching Anime; Helen, Taylor, Winnie,Wesley, Kyle and Donny
"why are y'all here?" I asked "today is Wednesday a school day"
" mid term break " Winnie rolled her eyes
"oh okay, I'd make myself breakfast"

I grabbed a carton of Cheerios and milk, with a clean bowl and a spoon.
"Is mum home?" I asked pouring the milk over my cereal.
"no" Taylor answered almost immediately.
"as usual" I mumbled "Ivy and Tyler?"
"on a date" Winnie said.

I shoved a spoonful of Cheerios in my mouth and walked to where the rest were curled up plopping my ass beside Helen.
"you didn't tell us where you went yesterday when mum called you" Taylor said.
"and what happened between you and Tristan at the airport" Helen smiled
"which should I answer first" I rolled my eyes.
"where you were when mum called" Wesley smirked.
"oh, I forgot the boys are here, we're having a girls night, we have a lot to catch up on" Taylor squealed
"are we invited?" Kyle teased
"no!" Helen glared at him

***********
Today was drama free just how I wished my everyday life was. I spent half of the day watching Anime with the rest and the other half on my bed scrolling through Instagram.
We've just finished dinner and I'm waiting for my potato chips to be ready. As usual my mum isn't home , same thing with Tyler and Ivy.

"Alex!" Ivy squealed hugging me from behind.
" Jeez, you're choking me "
"sorry" she chuckled "I'm starving"
"didn't your lover boy... "
"oh my, we've got a lot to catch up on, I'll go shower while you find me something nice to eat" she smiled at me. I shook my head with a smile plastered on my lips, I'm just happy they both have each other.

I pulled out the left over grilled nutella sandwich I made for myself earlier with a bottle of soda and my favourite chocolate chip cookies. Just then, my potato chips were ready.
If you are wondering how I managed to take everything to my room on my own, I don't even know how but I did any way.

"Ivy" I called out gently placing my potato chips and cookies on my bed and placing Ivy's grilled nutella sandwich and soda on my bed side drawer.
"I'm almost done" she yelled from the bathroom.
"ohk" my phone buzzed beside me. It was a new message from an unknown contact . I clicked on the notification and it read

I hope you're doing great, I would have called earlier but I have been so busy, I miss your sweet smell and I miss your voice .
I promise to call you first thing when I wake up tomorrow...
Tristan ❤

A smile tugged on my lips. Tristan cared about me anyway. I thought of what to send as my reply but was interrupted by the girls who barged into my room.
"girls night is officially on!" Taylor squealed popping open a bottle of champagne.
"you guys are gonna clean up this room tomorrow " I deadpanned
"fuck you" Helen said raising her middle finger whilst Winnie and Taylor burst into laughter. At times, they really do act drunk.
"it's been a while since we had a girls night" Winnie smiled placing the box of pepperoni pizza she held on my bed.
"chips!" Helen yelped in excitement, dipping her hand in my bowl of chips
"I'll go for the cookies" Taylor smirked gulping down a full glass of champagne.
"this pizza tastes divine" Winnie moaned munching on a slice of pizza.
"I'm hungry" Ivy whined as she walked out of the bathroom with a clean towel wrapped around her chest.
" I brought you nutella sandwich" I pointed at my bedside drawer. "thanks b" Ivy said walking into my closet
"y'all are gigantic foodies" I rolled my eyes
"live life Alex, its short" Taylor smirked "we all admit that we really have A LOT to catch up on." Taylor paused and cleared her throat in a funny way "we are all gonna share what has been going on in our lives so far, the juicy deets you know" she winked at nobody in particular.
"you go first" Winnie smirked referring to Taylor.
"why me" Taylor whined
"c'mon, Helen is next" Winnie winked at Helen.
"Winnie is after me" Helen said throwing a pillow at me.
"I'm next" Ivy smiled walking out of my closet
"then Alex Dennis" Taylor squealed making everyone burst into laughter giving me the looks your best friend would give you when your crush is standing next to you.

*********
I Hope you enjoyed this chapter
I feel so proud of myself that I have come this far... You all know it is my first book.

I apologize for any grammatical errors or spelling errors I have made so far...

I promise to make the next chapter super interesting...

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share among your friends...

Brains♥