CHAPTER 31.

"where are you coming from at this time of the night?" Tyler asked behind me.

"I went to baby sit Mae" I answered almost in a whisper.

"dressed up this way? She asked
Darn I forgot I was still putting on Bree's clothes and I also forgot dad's car. I was already late, we lost track of time when we were in the ice cream parlor. So Tristan had to drop me home. I made a mental note to ask him about the car.

"em-em" I stammered thinking of what to tell him, how do I tell him I was out with his best friend "I... " his ring tone went off and I muttered a silent thank you to whoever called and hurried to my room.

I locked the door behind me and quickly took off my clothes. A warm shower is all I can think of to help me calm my nerves.

I reluctantly entered into the bathroom, I dipped myself in my bathtub filled with lukewarm water. I rolled my hair in a messy bun and plugged my headphone in, Ariana Grande songs streaming in my ear. This is how I enjoy my evening shower.

My phone turned off, I quickly dried my hands and grab it. I checked the ID caller it was Tristan. A smile crept my face as I swiped upward
"is someone missing me already ?" I giggled

"I just miss your pretty eyes" I could imagine the annoying smirk he had on his face

"are my eyes that pretty? "

"you obviously have no idea who I get lost in your eyes"

"mister you tricks ain't working" I stick out my tongue forgetting the fact that he couldn't see me. So mature I know.

"ouch that hurts"

"mend your broken heart " I chuckled "can you help me with the car tomorrow "

"sure at noon but on one condition "

"it's? " I rolled my eyes

"you go for shopping with me "

"what's the occasion? " I asked

"just Want to buy my mum something nice so you could as well give me ideas "

"okay fine but you promise to bring the car right?, Tyler dosent need to know "

"sure"

"thanks " I sigh in relief "so whats your reason for calling? "

"nothing, just wanted to hear from you " he chuckled at the other end

"good job, you really know how to make a girl blush, well I'm hanging up right now. I'm bathing and preparing to have my beauty sleep afterwards so it's gonna be till tomorrow "

"wait a little, can I come and join you?"

"oh no, I have my man over here so thanks" I hung up letting out a light chuckle .

*NEXT MORNING *
As usual my alarm woke me up just in time. Just as I do every morning I clean up and start searching for what to wear.

I decided to go with a skyblue sundress. I threw my hair in a neat tight dun and applied my peach flavour lip balm. Today is a Saturday and I plan dedicating today and tomorrow to my books. My final exams is fast approaching and I have alot to catch up with.
I tucked my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs for breakfast

"Hey sis" I greeted Taylor who was preparing omelette

"you are awake? "

"yap "

"I thought you did like to sleep in, today been Saturday "

" nah, what are we having for breakfast? "

"brownbreads, plain vanilla cupcake, cheese omelette and some butter"

"sounds great" I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge

"afterward we have a pool party nearby"

"oh have fun, I would be in my room reading"

"Alex looesen up" she rolled her eyes

"Taylor listen, I really do appreciate the fact that y' all care about me and want me to blend in but I also want to have a say in what ever I do, I have a life to live " I said working out of the kitchen and heading to my room.

*NOON*

I sigh as I closed the calculus textbook I have been reading and grab my phone I had four new messages one from Tyler saying 'Taylor said you would love to read, I hope you are okay remember Im just one call away'.

Another one was from Ivy saying 'I just arrived the party where in hell are you? ' I replied her saying 'I'm home, have fun I guess Tyler is around '

Another one was from Taylor asking how I was doing whether I wasn't feeling lonely or something.
And the last one was from Tristan saying he was in his way. I guess I was the only one who knew Tristan is back because if they had known they would surely have invited him to the party.

I placed my phone on my reading table and went to have my breakfast yes I was about having my first meal for the day. All I had earlier was just a bottle of water.

"just perfect" I muttered, the only thing that was left for me to eat was two plain vanilla cupcake. I decided to eat cheerios.

I grab a medium carton and a carton of milk. I pour my milk over my Cheerios. After searching for a spoon I immediately dogged in. After eating I cleared my plate and went back to my room, just then my phone turned on.

I hurriedly walked to my table and picked the call
"hey"

"I'm in the sitting room, where is everyone?" it was Tristan

"I'm in my room "

"can I come? "

"no, I'm coming down now "

"please, it not like I haven't been to your room before "

"yeah " thinking about it Tyler isn't even home to embarrass me so I gave in.

"turn around "

"what you are here" I asked turning around "fuck you perv " I threw my phone on my bed and walked out

"are you ordering pizza? " he chuckled

"nope, I don't spend my money on bitches"

"thats deep" he chuckled "I would love to go through your closet "

"pervent " I yelled running back to my room . What sought of guy go through a girls closet.

**********
I won't say much cause I'm tired 😴but bored as well that is the reason why I actually decided to update this chapter

Please vote and comment!