CHAPTER 32

Happy reading my happy readers !
We reached 1k reads💃💃💃💃💃
I'm really sorry for late updates I know I'm always apologizing but I have a lot of exams to write and I'm actually working on the sequel of this book which is going to be out immediately I'm done with this. The new book is really going to be mature because for the now Alex and the rest of them are still in high school but by then they would all be done with college which means it would be something like 6 or 9years later I really don't know yet but they would be young adults .
I have a lot of ideas but I'm too lazy to type, someone please help😥😥😥
*********
"pervert" I yelled running back to my room.

"easy you're going to hurt yourself " he chuckled taking off his jacket, exposing his plain white T-shirt that hugged his body making his biceps come to a clear view.

"what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes folding my arms on my chest.

"what does it look like I'm doing?" he grinned, resting his head on his hand and laying on my bed facing the ceiling "trying to make myself comfortable what else?"

"gosh" I groaned "anyone could walk in"

"they're all having a party so? "

"just get your butt off my bed, I wanna make lunch, I'm starving" its not like I was really starving 'cause I just had something before he came in but I just had to make something up.

"only if you're the one cooking "

"of course" I rolled my eyes "now can we go?"

"yes, small head" he chuckled

"small head?" I said in disbelief "alright big head"

"grape sized head" he chuckled

"so mature" I rolled my eyes stepping into the kitchen.

"so you call noodles food" Tristan asked his eyes glued on my body making me kinda feel self conscious.

"what, is it not food?" I answered trying hard to avoid eye contact with him whilst tearing open a pack of noodles.

"you don't expect a man to eat noodles, do you? "

"oh my you call yourself a man?" I burst into laughter

"ain't I old enough to be a father?" he chuckled lightly

"Mr Thompson just quit blabbing and help me with the onions"

"you should say it politely "

"you know what?" I stopped what I was doing "just seat and watch me cook okay?" I said pulling him to where the kitchen stool stood.

"just a minute, I need to check something" I left to use the restroom.

*few minutes later *
"Stan check the noodles!" I yelled running down the stairs. In the future, just have it in mind, never leave Tristan Thompson in the kitchen.

If someone had told me earlier that one day I would witness Olivia's and Tristan's make out session in our kitchen , I would have laughed loud saying its very impossible but here I am witnessing it.

Right now I'm so upset and burning with anger.
I switched off the gas, leaving the already burnt noodles on the burner and headed to my room.

I locked the door behind me and violently plopped on my bed. Before I knew it tears were streaming down my cheeks, my head pressed against my pillow, I just couldn't help it anymore. Why do I feel this way, do I really love Tristan. C'mon he's a playboy so it can't be that I'm falling for him.

I thought things were already good between us. I kinda hoped, but I guess I was wrong. He's still the Tristan everyone knows. I must have really been stupid to think that he could change. For just one minute, I left his back only to see him with Olivia. Wait a minute, how did she even get in.

"Alex open up, it's not what you think" Tristan yelled knocking at my door. I sat up and wiped my tears "Alex!"

"what do you want?" I yelled trying hard to sound normal so he won't get a clue that I was crying, he made me upset and stuffs like that.

"just open up"

"okay" I mumbled. I thought for a while, if I should ignore him he'd probably know something is up.

I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face, I packed my hair neatly and applied lip gloss on my lips after looking at my reflection on the mirror, yes I was okay

"hey" I said as I opened the door

"Alex I'm sorry, can I come in? "

"whyyyyy?"

"so I can explain "

"Tristan you don't owe me any, I don't own you" I faked a smile.

"please"

"okay make it quick"

"did you get upset?" he smirked

"Is that all you have to say?" I glared at him.

"I'm sorry once again, Olivia came in I really don't know why and I was like I'll be right back I need to check something in the kitchen and then she pulled me close and attacked my lips, I swear I didn't kiss her back"

"so you are saying you didn't want it, she all started it, huh?

"yes"

"then why didn't you push her or something why did you give in"

"Alex I was confused, I wasn't expecting it, I'm sorry "

"Tristan why do you keep saying you are sorry"

"because I need to"
We talked a little, it's really surprising that I was angry at him a minute ago and now I m grinning like an idiot.

"I just got a Text from Bree, gotta go, see you on Monday" Tristan said tucking his phone in his pocket. One part of me, wanted him to stay longer but I knew better.

"OK get out I want to read" I pushed him out of my room.

"ouch, are you so desperate to have me out"

"yeah" I giggled nodding my head "and hey do something with the noodles it's yours"

"thanks" he chuckled

*********
Once again sorry for the late update
Guess what ?

I love y'all ♥

Please vote and comment it motivates me😘