CHAPTER 6.

"Have you seen Tristan?" I turned and my eyes met Olivia's. She had on a red bra top and blue jean shorts that made her butt extra perky "have you?" she asked again rolling her eyes
"nah" I walked past her heading for the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of bloody Mary and walked to the kitchen to get a glass. I popped open the bottle and filled the glass, emptying its content at once, I poured myself a full glass and downed it. I poured a glass again and drank till I started to feel tipsy, I left the bottle and my glass on the table and managed to walk to my room till I eventually blacked out.

*********

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. I couldn't remember anything from last night, checked my bedside clock and it was past 12pm.
"I'm so screwed " I panicked as I tried to get out of bed, my head hurts badly.
"Are you awake?" it was Ivy she had a glass of water in her hand.
"em-em, I guess so, what happened I feel strange and my head hurts badly" I sat up
"Remember last night?" I tried to recall but sadly my brain was literally blank "you got drunk and you probably have a hangover"
"oh, can you help me get to the bathroom?"
"sure" she gently pulled me by my arm and walked me to the bathroom
"thanks" I looked into the mirror and I looked like a big mess, washed my mouth and took a warm bath. I kinda felt a little bit strong after the bath so I was able to help myself out of the bathroom.
I wore a short scratched jean skirt and a black crop top that with black comfy slippers and went downstairs to eat. The smell of pancake filled my nostrils. I met Wesley cooking he was the one preparing the pancakes while Ivy and Winnie were cleaning the kitchen table.
"where is everyone" I asked grabbing a stool
"jail" Ivy answered taking off her apron
What do you mean "I asked again
"yesterday, I think after you left to your room, Kendra walked in and met Olivia making out with Tristan . Kendra got really mad to the extent that she broke an empty glass bottle on Olivia and the party broke into a fight then the cops appeared" Ivy broke down everything that happened .
I grabbed my dad's old car key from the empty fruit bowl and hurriedly went to the garage. We hadn't used the car for ages and like I said its my dad's old car so it was dusty but I didn't mind .
"I'll come with you" Ivy hopped into the passenger seat at front

We got to the station in ten minutes since I drove mad fast. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car with Ivy and made sure I locked the door properly before I left. My head was pounding, I had heard about how they treat people in jail and it's not a nice experience, our mum wasn't even home to bail them.

"Good morning ma'am" I greeted the young lady seated behind the counter
"Good morning miss, how can I help you" she smiled at me she's prettier when she smiles.
"um-em my friends were brought here last night" I stammered
"at about 11pm" Ivy chipped in
"oh, you have 20mins" she ushered me in. One of the cops took Ivy and I to the cell they were in. They looked tired; Tristan, Kyle, Donny, Tyler, Helen and Taylor luckily enough they weren't handcuffed. Ivy and Tyler made eye contact before Ivy eventually walked to hug Tyler. Their hug had passion you could feel it. Everyone kept quiet as the two of them got lost in their world. Wow. He kissed her forehead
"how was your night?"he asked with a smile plastered on his lips
"I stayed up worried" she pouted something is definitely going on between the both of them.
"Alex" Tyler called expecting a hug which I gave immediately, Taylor later joined in on the hug.
"did you call mum?" Taylor asked
"not yet, she won't be home till a week's time and I should call her we are definitely not organising any party again "
"did u bring your phone?" Tristan chipped in making me check my pockets dammit I forgot my phone .
"no" I said
"my mum could come over and bail us" Tristan said
"did you drive?" Helen asked
"Yeah, I drove dad's old car" I answered
"Could you drive to Tristan place" Tyler asked me
"yes" Ivy answered for me, she kissed Tyler and pulled me by my arm "c'mon lets get going "

**********
I laid on my bed going through my instagram feed when my phone buzzed. I checked the notification and it was one new message from an unknown contact that read 'we've got to talk teddy bear😖❤' it was obviously Tristan. I deleted the text and resumed what I was doing. In case you're wondering how things went with the cops, let me fill you in. After Ivy and I left the station we went to Deliha. She went back to the station with us and paid the bail. I guess Friday night was stressful enough so everyone went to their different homes.

After sometime, I got bored so I called Ivy.
"hello b" she picked my call immediately.
"I'm bored, can I come over?" I asked
"of course you can"
"I will see you in 20minutes" I hung up. I changed into a comfy outfit, closing the door behind me I walked downstairs and met Tyler and Taylor playing video games "I'm off to Ivy's house" I grabbed my dad's old car key, seems like I will be driving it more these days
"be home before dinner" Taylor said as I walked out the door.
"sure"
"and tell Ivy I said hi"
"I will" I chuckled. I still don't know what's going on between the two of them.

I arrived at Ivy house, parked in the shade and unbuckled my seat belt. I walked to the door and rung the door bell it was Clara, Ivy's mum who answered.
"Hey Alex"
"hello Clara" I smiled at her
"please come in, Ivy is in her room "
"thank you" I headed for Ivy's room

"are you in?" I knocked softly
"just a minute" I heard her unlock the door from inside
"what's up with you?" I asked making my way inside her room.
"nothing much" she replied locking the door behind me.
"I got bored at home so I came over" I jumped on her bed
"Oh"
"Tyler said I should tell you he said hi" I rolled my eyes "what's up with you two?" I asked and her face suddenly turned bright red. Wow she's blushing.
"He asked me to be his girlfriend on Friday night"
"seriously?"
"yeah"
"Are the rest aware?"
"everyone in the party witnessed it" Ivy said with a smile.
"Woww!!!" I exclaimed " so you finally admitted you have feelings for him" I laughed.
"yeah it's been a long time though" she smiled at me.
"why the hell didn't I stay till the end of the party" I whined
"your loss" she chuckled "am ordering pizza"

**************
What do you think is gonna happen next 🤔?....i can't wait to update the chapter 😊😊

Love you all ❤- Brains ♥