CHAPTER 24.

As soon as the limo pulled up in front of the venue, everyone walked in different directions leaving Tyler, Ivy and me together. Of course Helen and Winnie were together, Donny and Wesley, Taylor and Kyle.

We combed our way through the crowd, searching for the bar. The strong smell of alcohol almost choking me, crazy teens yelling, some couples making out at different corners, some girls parading half naked.

"Isn't that Sarah?" Ivy asked pointing her finger at a girl who was taking lemonade. Her back was facing us, she had on a navy blue dress that stopped at her knees I guess, I could tell she was simple cause most girls wore heels but she was putting on a white converse.

"Sarah doesn't seem like a party person, it can't be her" I said tucking my hair behind my ear. Honestly I doubt if Sarah would attend a party as wild as this, she's more like a nerd.

"yes, she's a nerd" Tyler chipped in

"did I say that out?" I asked confused

"nope, it's just recently I can hear your thoughts" Tyler chuckled making me glare at him.

"for the sake of Ivy I won't strangle you" I said raising my eyebrows.

"babe stop fooling around" Ivy elbowed him "you said it out" Ivy giggled. I bet she won't want me to murder her precious boyfriend. I laughed at my thought shaking my head.

"don't you guys think Sarah is cute, with her pair of glasses and braces" Tyler smirked.

"shut up" Ivy playful hits his arm

"awnnn you kinda cute when you're jealous" Tyler chuckled "and yeah her hair is usually styled in a pony tail"

"fuck you" Ivy walked away from us making Taylor and I chuckle.

"you better go talk to her" I laughed watching him head towards Ivy.

I walked towards the girl Ivy had suspected to be Sarah. It was really her.
"Sarah" I called softly.

"Alex" she turned around "I am so happy to see you" she pulled me in a tight hug.

"oh my, you are choking me " I said pretending to gasp for air.

"I'm sorry" she chuckled releasing me from her grip.

"are you here alone" I asked her grabbing a nearby stool. My legs were beginning to hurt because of the heels plus I've been standing.

"nope, Olivia is around, she practically left me here a few minutes ago because I insisted to take lemonade instead of vodka, according to her who takes lemonade in a club"

"well I drink lemonade too" I smiled wryly at her "never expected to see you at a party "

"This is actually my first party" she chuckled "I saw the flyer and... "

"Is Tristan here?" Olivia asked out of the blue.

"why don't you look a little harder" I rolled my eyes

"arghhh, you are just like Sarah, annoying as shit, can't you two put in a little more effort when preparing for a party, you look like a trash bag"

"you expect me to dress as slutty as you do?, show the whole world what I've got"

"c'mon I look more presentable than you do, well I won't say anything more cause I won't want it to end up in a fight and probably have a jail record, have a nice time " she smiled and walked away swinging her hips.

"she walks like someone who's about to dislocate her hips" Donny whispered in my ears loud enough for Sarah to hear because we both laughed hard covering our mouths with our hands.

"how long have you been here?" I asked amidst the laughter.

"I've been checking you out from afar" he winked at me "and damn, that ass." seriously Donny was checking me out?

"perv" I hit his arm.

"hi Donny" Sarah said waving at Donny.

"will leave you both to catch up, I need to use the restroom" I said. I know Winnie has a crush on Donny and as a good friend I shouldn't try to pair him with Sarah but in actual sense I ain't pairing them. We all have to admit, Sarah is kinda timid and I take it as my responsibility to make her come out of her shell.

I smiled a satisfactory smile as I walked inside the bathroom and
looking at my reflection on the mirror once again, I was still looking good.

I tucked my hair behind my ear, whilst adjusting my dress and suddenly I heard one of the stalls open, I turned around it was nobody so I went on with what I was doing. I was washing my hands in the faucet and I heard leg movement, I turned around and again it was nobody.

Someone is definitely stalking me.

I hurried out of the bathroom. Was I scared? no, yes, I don't know all I knew was I needed to find someone. I was searching for someone, anyone, the restroom was quite far from the basement so I tried increasing my pace and my heels were killing me

"I bumped into someone and crashed to the floor. I didn't get the chance to see who it was nor to apologize because she hurriedly fled like someone who was being chased. All I know is the person I bumped into was a girl.

"Kendra wait!" a familiar voice yelled behind me making me automatically turn around. It was Edith.

"Edith what are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"em-em some..., em,someone invited me to the party" she smiled in a too obvious a fake way "I've gotta go now see you around" she stormed out taking the direction the girl I bumped into took.

"Alex" Ivy ran towards me pulling me into a hug. "We have been looking for you."

"I'm okay" I wrapped my arms around her. At least I'm safe.

(please read below!) "😁

***********
Yap, I'm done with this chapter 😊
I hope y'all find it interesting

*Who do you think was stalking Alex, and why was he or she stalking her?
*Who do you think the girl Alex bumped into is?
*Why did she run off immediately they bumped into each other?
*Was Kendra really at the party?
*why was Edith at the party?
*What relationship does Edith have with Kendra?
* will Winnie get a chance to be with her heartthrob?

I agree Alex's life is sooooooooo complicated 😁

Stay tuned and watch out for the next chapter.

Please don't forget to vote , share and comment .

Brains♥