CHAPTER 15.

I jolted out of sleep from the piercing sound of my alarm.
"stupid alarm" I groaned. By now you should know how much I hate mornings and luckily today is a Saturday. I turned to the buzzing sound coming from my phone. It was one new message from Cole. A smile formed on my lips as I clicked the notification.
"morning babe😁, will pick you up in an hour ❤" I smiled, gently placing my phone on the bedside drawer. I actually forgot that Cole and I were supposed to go to the cliff today, well it was all his idea, GOSH don't I love summer? I've been to the cliff many times but today I'm as excited as ever.

I quickly cleaned up and threw on my black leggings, a nude colored oversized t-shirt and white converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on light makeup which was just mascara and nude lipstick. I made sure everything I needed was in my small portable back pack; my favourite wine colored bikini, a clean towel, my shades and other necessary things.

"Alex, a friend is here for you" my mum yelled from the living room I guess.
"just a minute" I yell back. It must be Cole. I switched off my room lights and headed downstairs.

*kitchen*

"Hey mum" I waved at my mum who was sitting on the couch going through some fashion magazine.
"baby face" Cole beamed with a smile, walking towards me from behind.
"baby face?" I chuckled grabbing two cereals bowls from the cabinet and a carton of milk from the fridge.
"sure " he winked as he helped himself with a stool.
" so do you eat cereals?" I asked pouring a suitable amount of milk in my cereals bowls
" without milk, I don't even need this " he chuckled pushing his bowl aside then grabbing the small carton of cereal and he helped him self with a mouthful.
" is that how you eat cereal?"
" it tastes better "
"you're crazy" I giggled.

"Be home before dinner" my mum kissed my forehead.
"if Ivy calls, tell her I'm fine" I said.

The drive to the cliff was fun, we listened to music, talked more about ourselves, shared our highschool memories and lots more.

*****************

" C'mon Alex, I will go first " Cole grinned making me giggle.
He ran as fast as he could and jumped off the cliff . "I did it!!! " he yelled like a little child as he fell into the water with a big splash. I couldn't help but laugh like a child.
"C'mon your turn, don't keep me waiting, I need company down here.

I closed my eyes, yes I have been to the cliff many times but I have never one day tried jumping down the cliff, I just sit on the cold sand and take pictures.
" this is going to be fun" I muttered to myself as I ran as fast as I could from a distance with Cole screaming my name."let's get this over with" I jumped down from the cliff. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed, the cold breeze blowing through my hair. I closed my eyes preparing to fall into the water with a big splash.
" Cole's got ya" Cole chuckled and kissed my forehead.
" Jeez, I thought I was going to die" I said trying to catch my breath.
"Not when I'm here".

"you two look cute together " a young woman said smiling at us, she had a little girl in her arms.
" thanks " I blushed
" won't it be cool if we actually get married?" Cole whispered as the woman left.
" sounds nice " I giggled "what's the tattoo for" I asked out of curiosity pointing at the love tattoo on his wrist.
" I got it five years ago as a symbol of my sisters heartbeat"
" you have a sister?"
" yeah, my twin"
"wow, never thought you would have a twin, what's her name? "
" Sam" Tears began to well up in his eyes. "You really don't have to talk about it" I wiped off a stray tear from his cheek with my thumb.
" nah it's fine" he smiled wryly .
"so... what's up with her, does she look just like you?"
"yeah, she did. She died five years ago, her boyfriend framed her."
" I'm very sorry, I know how you feel" I assured him.
" Ever lost someone?"
"My dad, brain cancer" he pulled me into a hug and memories came flooding my mind. I missed my dad so much.
" C'mon let's get out of here "

The car came to a halt in front of McDonalds.
" I thought we were going home? "
"nah not yet, today is just gonna be me and a pretty angel " he smiled putting on his dark shades.
"seriously, shades? " I giggle
" yeah, I guess it's sunny"
" oh"
" let's get something and head home " he said helping me out of the car.

***********

" I'm home " I announced.
" why are you coming home by this time " Tristan said walking towards me.
"what do you mean?" I glared at him (Tristan)
" hey" Cole stretched out his hand for a handshake which Tristan declined.
" you two know each other? " I asked taking off my converse and dumping it at a corner in the sitting room.
" Alex get to your room now! "
" what do you mean and what's happening?" I asked.
" I said now!, it's an order" Tristan said walking towards Cole.
" Stan you are not my dad, so stay out of my life, I hate you and you hate me, so why don't you just leave me alone" I yelled.
" can you tell me what the f*vk is wrong with you " Cole yelled at Tristan who was about to pick a fight.
" she's my girl " Tristan barked.
I walked towards Cole and wrapped my hands around him.
" you made my day" I whispered loud enough for Tristan to hear then I kissed him on his cheek "good night"

*********
I hope u enjoyed it...I love y'll

Brainnie ♥♥♥♥

Please vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏