CHAPTER 16.

"Tristan get out of my room!!!, stay out of my life" I yelled at Tristan as he barged into my room.
" I don't want to see Cole around you again"
" Are you high?, why the f*ck do you act like you care then the next minute you are giving me a cold shoulder, I don't interfere with your personal life, I don't tell you who to go out with and who not to, I can't remember ever questioning you about Olivia or Kendra so why can't you do same" I cried out trying to fight back my tears. I can't afford to breakdown in front of him, never.

Tristan sighed as he rubbed his eyes "why are you being so difficult?"
"and you aren't?" I talked back
"You seriously can't be that upset with me "
"oh you have no idea how much I am, what the hell is wrong with you?, why would you do what you just did? I and Cole are just friends" I yelled
"just friends " he smirked
" it's none of your business" I scoffed folding my arms around my chest "I hate you "
"Alex I'm sorry, the truth is I was jealous "
"what do you mean jealous, jealous that? " he stayed silent. He aggressively pushed me on my bed. "what are you doing?" I muttered out
"doing what I know that can calm you" within a second his lips met mine, I felt an intense rush of pleasure. I'm so weak when it comes to him. Gosh why do I love this feeling.

My hands found their way to his hair, pulling him closer as he deepened his kisses. He moved down to my neck giving me sweet love bites, his lips trailing kisses all around the sensitive parts of my neck making me let out a moan.
This is torture!

*******
He laid beside me, hugging me so close, it was a perfect moment I didn't want to end. Tristan's soft breathing was enough to let me know he was fast asleep. I let my hands gently caress his face watching how adorable he looked sleeping, I love him.

Alex get that stupid thought out of your head there's no future in this, I can't just keep messing around with my brother's best friend, what the hell have I done.

Without making much noise I pulled myself away from him and tiptoed downstairs heading to the living room. Fresh air is what I need now.

"You still awake?" Tyler snapped me out of my thoughts. Tyler and Wesley were watching a movie. Aren't they wondering where Tristan is and I thought Tyler was still mad at Wesley.
"em-em, yeah" I stammered
" what's wrong?" he asked
"I'm fine" I faked a smile
" wanna join us? " Wesley chipped in
" Nah, I just need a glass of water" I lied "where are the girls "
" I guess they left for a sleepover at Helen's house before you came home"
"okay" I said heading for the kitchen.

**********************

A knock on my door woke me. I checked my bedside clock. Damn I overslept.
"come in" I said rubbing my sleepy eyes, Tristan walked in "what are you doing here? "
" good morning to you too" he smiled at me sitting at the edge of my bed
" good morning Mr Tristan " I rolled my eyes throwing the duvet off my body.
" Just wanted to check on you before I leave"
"oh"
"Yeah I'll meet you at the beach" dammit I forgot about today's plans, I think I'm becoming net brained these days.
"sure" I faked a smile. How cute of him to check on me before he leaves.

I threw on a pair of blue ripped shorts, white loosed crop top and white Adidas to match. I packed my hair in a pony tail and applied light makeup and at my reflection, I was good to go.

"Hey mum" she kissed my cheek "are those Tacos?" I squealed. How I've missed having Taco with freshly brewed coffee for breakfast.
"C'mon the others are already having their breakfast" she smiled at me handing me my breakfast.
"thanks mum"

"Tristan said he's going to meet us there" Tyler said munching on his Taco.

Hearing his name alone made me shiver.

"and Wesley? " Taylor asked
" same thing, he had to rush off to see his sick grandma"
"oh" Taylor nodded.
" heyyyyy" I dumped my ass between Helen and Winnie.
" you over slept " Helen rolled her eyes " would have whooped your ass if not for Tristan,you should thank him."
"I'm sorry, I forgot today's plans" I said rubbing my forehead
" you forgot our plans but yesterday you remembered you had a date with Cole " Winnie chipped in.

" It wasn't a date" How am I gonna explain to them.
" Is Cole your boyfriend " Tyler asked
"Gosh, no we are just friends "
"don't be girly" Taylor poked Tyler "this is between us girls"
" but she's my little sister " Tyler defended
" so what" Helen rolled her eyes
"I deserve to know" Tyler glared at Helen.

If Tristan and I should start dating am I really going to tell him?. What the hell am i thinking, there's never gonna be a us.

"Alex are you still here?" Taylor snapped me out of my thoughts.
"oh yeah" I faked a smile
"So Helen is going to be with one camera and Tyler will be with another" Taylor smiled
"Is it a beach party or what" Winnie asked.
"don't be an airhead it's a school's beach party" Taylor rolled her eyes
"a school party?!" I asked in disbelief
" any problem? " Helen deadpanned
" Alex you need to start making friends, you're in your senior year, live your life you're still young" Tyler winked at me.
" I guess I don't always have a choice " I mumbled

***********
I hope you enjoyed it. Try reading the next chapter with a bowl of pop corn by your side😁😁.

*do you think the beach party will end well?

Definitely not Something horrible is going to happen. I can't wait to update the next chapter ...

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share🙏🙏

Brains♥♥