Chapter Twenty-Seven: Wine Tour

When Pauly walked into the Pizzeria, Marco congratulated him. "Finally!" Marco exclaimed. "New family member here!"

       "Yeah, buddy!" Pauly said, high-fiving Marco. "Finally got her!"

      "I got a present for you before you leave." Marco told him.

      "Are you sure you don't want to go?" Michele asked his daughter as they were meeting for lunch.

      Raven shrugged. "I do want to come home, but, I can't leave Pauly now." Raven just sipped her wine. "I can't be like Snooki and Jionni."

      "That was a shit show." Michele muttered. "What did she expect will happen when she acted like that."

       "A miracle." Raven said. "You can't act single and then be in a relationship. Pauly wouldn't have let me out of the house in something like that."

       "Well, I should get going, mi amor." Michele said as he walked her to the house. Cole walked out with Vinny right beside him. "If anything else happens, come home."

      "I will, after I put her in her place." Raven said, earning a smile from Michele. "Please be safe."

       "We will." Cole kissed her head. 

      The next day, Vinny was on the phone immediately with Cole. "No, babe." Vinny denied. "We didn't do anything. She just slept in my bed after I fell asleep." Raven looked as Vinny started crying. "We didn't do anything, Cole. I promise!" Raven hugged him. "I promise. I love you."

       "Cole?" Raven asked while she took the phone. "I was in the room with them. They did nothing."

       "I should have trusted him." Cole muttered. "Put Vin back on please."

      Vinny kissed Raven's head. "What the hell happened?" Pauly asked wrapping his arms around Raven.

      "Snooki." Raven said. An hour later, Pauly was shielding Raven from broken pieces of glass. "Fucking chill man! If nothing happened, why are you defensive!?"

      "Because he's ruining my relationship!" Snooki yelled.

     "You are doing it yourself!" Snooki immediately shut up.  

      Raven sat at the table and Jenni is telling Snooki about how she fucked up. "You are being a terrible best friend." Snooki told her.

       "Look, I'm not your best friend, or even a friend of yours." Raven interrupted. "But, you fucked up and you cheated with Mike. You are in the wrong and you don't deserve Jionni." Raven finished her glass of wine. "I'm going to go home."

        "Don't." Sammi said. 

        "No." Raven said. "I'm going to sit here and try to fix something that isn't even my problem, nor am I going to sit here and let a  grown woman say she did nothing, when she did everything." 

         "Raven." Her manager came up in a rental. "Let's go."

        "Coming." Raven said. The Winery handed her wine bottle. "Graci! Questo e molto apprezzato!" (This is much appreciated!)

        "Posso avere il tuo autografo?" (Can I get your autograph?) The woman asked. 

        "Ovviamente!" (Of course!) Raven said. "Ecco a te." (Here you go.) The woman squealed. "Ciao!"

         "Ciao!"

         Raven was wrapped in Pauly's embrace as he came in. "I fucking missed you!" Pauly said, pulling her in for a kiss as he picked her up. "I love you."

         "What brought that on?" Raven asked.

         "I just really love you."

         "I really love you too, Paul."