Chapter Twelve: Dirty Pad

Raven's POV

      I was looking at myself in the mirror. "You are a bad bitch." I said, looking at my swimsuits. "You shouldn't have a problem going to the beach with Pauly, Vinny and Cole." I groaned. "Cole!" I hollered.
       He poked his head in. "What's up?"
       I held up two bathing suits. "Which one?"
       He looked at both of them. "Second one will make Pauly pissed."
       "Second one it is." I smiled at him.

" I smiled at him

       I put on the black bathing suit with the straps on the sides

       I put on the black bathing suit with the straps on the sides. I walked out after putting on some shorts and my flip flops. Pauly's smiled dropped after he saw me and the look on his face turned me on.

"Yo!" We said getting home.
"Angelina is such a dirty rat!" Mike said, as he explained how he found a dirty pad in the bathroom.
I made a nasty face. "That's disgusting."
He smirked. "She even hit me in the face."
"What!?" I asked laughing.

Yo! I'm going to do two parts to this chapter. I feel bad for not updating for a while and want to get you guys something out here. We still aren't home yet because of all this going on and so I will update when I can. Love you guys! Stay awesome! ❤️

Pt. 2

      I can't fucking believe Angelina would hit one of her roommates in the face. Eh, I think I did before. "Rae!" Vinny yelled. "We going out?!"
      "Ask Mike!" I yelled back.
      "Mike!" Vinny yelled again. "We going out tonight?!"
      Mike didn't answer for a bit. "Yeah!" At that, we all got dressed except for Angelina. I decided to stay behind, because I don't want to go and I want to kind of make up with her.
     "Have fun!" I exclaimed seeing them out.
     Angelina looked at me. "Why did you stay behind?" She asked.
    I sighed. "I want to apologize for always being rude to you." She looked shocked. "I know that you plan on leaving." I gestured to her packing. "But, I want you to know that if you ever need me, I'm there."
     She hugged me. "Thank you." She said. "I'm sorry for talking all types of shit about you and sleeping with Pauly."
      "Water under the bridge." We both hugged. I got a piece of paper and wrote my cell phone number on it. "Call me whenever and let's hangout."

Time Skip to being home before going back to Jersey

      "Rae." Vinny said. I got up and we both hugged. "How have you been?"
     "I've been." I paused for a moment. "Better?"
     Vinny raises a brow. "That was a question." He said. "What's going with you and Pauly?"
      I looked away. "We've been great, but, I think I'm actually really starting to fall for him." I said. "I've told him how I felt, but he said that he didn't really feel that way about me."
      Vinny sighed. "Trust me." He patted my hand. "He does feel the same."
      I looked at him. "Did he ever tell you his secret?"
      "He did." Vinny confirmed. "But, he also told me he had a submissive before you that really betrayed his trust."
      I nodded. I don't what to do or how to confront him anymore. Maybe that's my problem is that I over think everything. "I'll figure something out, Vin." I smiled at him.