Chapter Five: Flirting

Raven's POV

      "Rae!" Danny yelled. "You're doing great with your sales, keep it up!" He praised as I smile at him.
      I noticed Pauly kept glancing at me and I smirked. "What's up?" I asked him as I came over hanging up some shirts.
      "Just how much fun it would be to fuck you in the back." He whispered and then smiled.
      I blushed and glared at him. "You can't say things like that, Pauly!"
      He raised an eyebrow. "Why can't I?" He said, his hand trailing up my ass. "Would it be better if I showed you?" He squeezed and I would be wrong if I said it wouldn't be right.
"Go back to work." I hissed, walking away from him laughing.

       "Let's go to the beach!" Snooki yelled, jumping on me. I shrugged and Pauly and Vinny whooped.
       Mike looked at everyone and they nodded. "Let's go to the beach!" He shouted and we all left to put on bathing suits. I put on my grey lace one piece bathing suit and threw some shorts on over it. I threw on my brown sandals that I wore here.

      Pauly came up behind me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

      Pauly came up behind me. "Who knows, maybe I'll take you tonight." He whispered.
      I smiled at him and put my hand on his chest. "Baby, maybe I'll take you." I kissed his lips lightly.

"Girl, you play volleyball?" Jenni asked as I was laying out.
"I have the coordination as a new born deer." I replied. "Well, when it comes to certain sports."
Jenni laughed. Sammi was sitting next to me and we were talking. "So, are you and Pauly a thing?"
I rolled over on my stomach. "Eh." I said. "I'd totally smush, on multiple occasions. But, dating, maybe not right now."
I felt a hand slap my ass. "My girl!" Pauly yelled running away.
Sammi laughed. "You sure that's all?" She smiled. "No doubt you two would be cute together, but take your time girl." She smiled and we came a long way from hating each other. "But, what do you think about me and Ronni?"
"Honey, you guys are cute but don't look for validation from other people about your relationship." I said, watching the waves. "It's just going to get you hurt."
She nodded. "Thank you, Rae." She blew me a kiss.

"Where we going tonight!?" Snooki yelled.
"Karma!" Mike and Pauly yelled.
"Geez, so much damn yelling." I said coming out of the upstairs bedroom, running into Pauly.
He looked me up and down smirked. "Just you wait, brat." He whispered in my ear.
My eyes widened and I ran downstairs. "Girl, you got some feelings for him." Sammi said as we were getting ready together. Angelina was bringing her boyfriend tonight and I knew that was a disaster. But, I decided, since I have a bad girl reputation here, I might as well dress for it. I put on my crop top, off the shoulder shirt that is only good for covering my boobs. I put on my black mini skirt and my knee high lace heels on.

 I put on my black mini skirt and my knee high lace heels on

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Boo!" Snooki yelled as I came out. "I wanna borrow that outfit! You look sexy!"
"You've already been drinking." I said, laughing and she held up her fingers with a small space between them. "Besides, I ran into some old friends and they are going to Karma tonight too."
Jenni smirked. "Gonna bring one home?"
I saw Pauly pull a face. All I did was wink and a hold finger up to my mouth.

"Raven!" My drunk friend, Carly, yelled. "You're looking hot!"
I laughed. "Thank you!"
"Hey, girl." Tina said, hugging me. "I heard what happened between you and Braden. But, home girl wasn't really pregnant."
       I rolled my eyes. "We shouldn't have tried to be friends with someone that lied that much." She agreed. "But let's drink!" She whooped and when Pauly saw I was with girls, he is face relaxed.
      After a couple of drinks, I was a bit more relaxed. "So, any new romances?" Carly asked.
      I shrugged. "Maybe. But we decided to be friends with benefits." I said. "I don't want to let feelings get in the way of anything."
      "I'm going to slap you." Tina said. "Don't let one fuck boy ruin your chances at happiness." She said, taking a sip of her drink. "Besides, if it's the one I think it is, he's been staring at you all night." She pointed behind me.
      I turned around and saw Pauly watching me. "Yup, that's him." I said, finishing my drink.
     Carly came back with refills. "If he wasn't yours, I'd smash." She said, shrugging her shoulders.
      Tina smacked her in the back of the head. "Stupid." She said. "But, go for it."
       "Maybe later." I said. "But, lets drink!" They cheered.

       "Pauly." I slurred. "Have I told you how cute you were?"
       He laughed at me. "No, but thank you, kitten." He said, grabbing my waist so I wouldn't fall.
      "Whoops." I giggled. "But, why would you want someone like me?" I asked. "I mean we agreed on no feelings, but me being a girl, I fall anyone whose sweet to me."
      "You won't remember anything in the morning, but you are very sweet and caring." He said. "Besides, who else am I going to be tying up to the bed? Who else am I going to bed spanking when they act up?"
      "Mmm, please do." I whispered, getting to the house. He helped me up the steps and all I remember is going to his room and passing out on his bed.

Life Will Happenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें