Chapter Twenty: Pizza

"Vin!" Raven yelled. "Who was on the phone?"

       "Our boss, Marco!" Vinny yelled back. "We have to leave like now!"

      "Snickers!" Pauly yelled. "We have to go!"

       "Raven!" Marco yelled as they walked into the pizzeria. "Come sei stato, cugino?" (How have you been, cousin?)

       "Sono stato bene, Marco." (I've been well.) Raven said as they kissed each other's cheeks. "Questo e il mio ragazzo, Paul." (This is my boyfriend.) Marco nodded smiling. "Guys, this my cousin, Marco. I didn't know he moved out this way though."

       "I've been busy with pizzeria." Marco said. "Now, let's get on with the show."

       "How the fuck do you make coffee?" Jenni asked. 

       "I'll show you." Raven said. "First, off, this is a grinder. You grind your coffee beans by putting them in the top here." Raven showed Jenni how to grind the beans. "Then, you put water and and the grinded beans in here and put it on the stove." 

       "You got fucking lucky." Ronnie said to Pauly. "How many cups does that make?"

      Raven held up two fingers. "And presto, coffee." Raven fixed her a small cup and gave the rest to Jenni. "Perfetto." (Perfect.)

        "I want to go out." Deena whined. 

        "I don't want to." Raven mumbled. "I'll just stay here if you guys want to go."

        Pauly looked at her. "I can stay with you."

       "This is your first time in Italy." Raven said. "Go. Have fun and just be safe."

       "Always." Pauly kissed her lips lightly.

'Papa.' Raven said over the phone. 'Sapevi che Marco ha preso in consegna una pizzeria?' (Did you know Marco took over a pizzeria?)

'Si, bella.' Michele said. 'Come vanno le cose con Paul?'(How are things going with Paul?)

Raven tsked. 'Oh, papa.' She said. 'Deena mi ha provato a fare il coraggio di venire con lui. Ma  Paul la sta scuotendo.' (Deena has been trying my nerve with trying to get with him. But Paul is shaking her off.)

The group walked in and Paul gave her a kiss. 'E gelosa di te, tesoro. Non lasciatela arrivare da te. Tua madre le avrebbe picchiato il culo.' Michele sais chuckling. (She's jealous of you, darling. Don't let her get to you. Your mom would have beaten her ass.)

'Lo so che lo farebbe la mamma.' (I know mama would.) Raven giggled. 'Ti voglio bene, papa.'

'Ti voglio bene, bella."

      "Did something happen between Snooki and Mike?" Raven asked. 

      "She kept saying that the girl that was with Mike is ugly." Pauly said as Raven laid her feet on his lap. Raven's eyes grew wide. "I know right."

       "Something totally happened between them." Raven said. "But, papa basically told me to kick her ass."

       "You serious?" Pauly asked laughing. 

      "Deadass." Raven said. "Let's go lay down, because I am going to work with you tomorrow."

     Pauly got up and effortlessly picked up Raven, slinging her on his shoulder. Pauly carried her to their room and threw Raven on the bed, where she bounced. "Perfectto." Pauly teased. He laid behind her and threw his arm over her. Vinny came in after calling Cole. "Ready for your man to be here?"

      "I miss him." Vinny admitted. "Cole said that him and Michele were taking the same flight to come here. Rae, did you know your dad paid for his flight?"

      "Yup." Raven said. "Papa sees all of us as his children."

     "Holy tan lines." Vinny said, looking at Deena's bottom part of her ass where it was white. 

    Deena giggled. "It's not my fault that my butt is big." Only to look back and see Pauly playing with Raven's ass as she talking to Vinny. 

      Raven walked with Pauly as he pulled the little cart that held their bags of dirty clothes. "I can't believe Deena really tried to push me out of bed last night." Raven muttered to Vinny and Pauly.

       "Yeah." Vinny said. Pauly was holding hands with Raven to try to calm himself down. "I mean, all I heard was a thud and then yelling from Deena."

       "Can you two please stop talking about it?" Pauly snapped and then sighed. "Sorry."

      "Amore." Raven said. "It's alright."

      When they sat down for lunch the next day, things got heated quickly. "Deena said that you wanted to cuddle, but she turned you down." Pauly said. Raven's eyes grew wide and she gripped Pauly's thigh. "You better let go of my thigh before I drag you over my knee." Raven's body flushed at the thought. "She will never disrespect our relationship again."

        "Yes, signore." Raven purred. "But, you do promise to drag me over your knee later right?"

       Pauly's eyes darkened. "I promise." He laughed a bit at Deena trying to cover up her lies. "I'm just telling you want she said this morning."

       "Shut up, Pauly." Deena hissed.

       "I won't." Pauly snarled. "You keep going on about someone coming onto you, but, you won't stop coming onto me and I have a girlfriend!" Deena started tearing up and Snooki glared at Pauly. "It's trashy and pathetic that you think I will leave MY girl for you. She is my everything and I will never let her go. So I will tell you one more time. Leave us, and me the hell alone." Pauly turned away from them. Raven gaped like a fish and for once, she was speechless. All she could do was hold Pauly's hand to calm him down.